News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

any of you girls ever tried this?

Started by EricShane, May 29, 2009, 04:39:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EricShane

Verseo Hair Shampoo/Conditioner

QuoteClinical tests show that when using Hair Plus, the average increase of hair growth over a 28 day period is as much as 123%. Prevents dryness and breakage, improves gloss, texture and manageability. This conditioner works best in conjunction with our Hair Plus Shampoo.

Direct from Europe, Hair Plus 28-day hair growth accelerator treatment is formulated with vital vitamins and proteins resulting in thicker hair. The conditioner is formulated as a compliment to the shampoo to help retain moisture and prevent dryness and breakage for shinier, healthier and more vigorous hair.

this is supposed to be in only 28 days

if this is true, the pentecostal girls better stock up!!!!!
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

SippinTea

No thanks. I get migraines on occasion as it is. :smirk2:

I'm perfectly content with the length God made my hair. :)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Gingerale

I, on the other hand, am not. I am ready for mine to be long enough to curl and fix really cute. Time for my hair to get up and get with it.

EricShane

Quote from: Gingerale on May 29, 2009, 10:55:29 PM
I, on the other hand, am not. I am ready for mine to be long enough to curl and fix really cute. Time for my hair to get up and get with it.
as long as you dont sling your hair when you shout, you could always get the clip in things! You should hear the story about TaraElisabeth, Alohalini, Chasidee, and I in the wig shop last year.. *busts out laughing*
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

nwlife

I wonder if that would help my brothers, though than again a hair transplant might be the better option for those two!!! :biglaugh:
Only through faith in the Grace of God through Jesus Christ am I saved. No other means and no other actions changes the predestination of my soul.

UPDATE:  I finally did find my wife.  Just waiting now to bring her to the USA!

EricShane

LOL

(serious moment) i was praying this morning when I woke up, and I told the Lord "Lord I have lost so much hair this year.. im almost to embarrassed to walk outside, will you please let my hair grow back?"

lol

MelodyB

So where is the link where I can buy this stuff? I need it!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Sis

You too?  Don't need length, just want my volume back. Don't want any extra, just what I had.

EricShane

Quote from: MelodyB on June 02, 2009, 07:01:13 PM
So where is the link where I can buy this stuff? I need it!
I dunno.. I seen it in a catalog of my sisters

EricShane

almondjoy

LOL

That's why I put it up there!  ;)

Sis

Thanx AJ!  Too bad it's so expensive, though. My whole month's budget would go on it.  :sadbounce:

almondjoy

Aww.  I didn't check out the prices.  Just found it so ya'll would know where to look.  I personally don't NEED any help with my hair.  I have lots of it...and it's THICK to boot.

EricShane

all the girls here use the Horse Shampoo, mane and tail

It makes your hair super healthy!

Sis