News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Recent posts

General Discussion / Re: Cats like Sardines - It's ...
Last post by Lynx - March 21, 2024, 01:01:17 PM
Shoot, that's only how big MY church is, and we don't have a separate room with three computers just for media. Now I'm jealous... Well, maybe just envious.
Last post by Backseat Radio - March 21, 2024, 12:18:56 PM
Quote from: Lynx on March 21, 2024, 09:58:41 AMHow big is your church again? I feel like I've asked before, but have no memory of the answer.

We're a smallish church. Probably run 70-80 people on a regular basis. We've been growing the last year or so because our Pastor and leadership team has put a lot of focus on being a place of healing and restoration.
Last post by Lynx - March 21, 2024, 09:58:41 AM
Quote from: Backseat Radio on March 21, 2024, 03:19:52 AMTomorrow is moving day for my church's media team. We'll be getting together at the church to paint walls, set up new desks, move our media equipment over, and get everything set up and hooked up in our new media room.  :clap:

We'll have 3 separate stations now. 1 for ProPresenter, 1 for the livestream, and 1 for the camera vision switcher. That effectively means when our livestream is having technical trouble like it did last Sunday the person running the stream won't have to interrupt to person running ProPresenter to jump on the computer to try to fix the problem. They'll have their own computer and equipment to adjust and fix things on the stream.
How big is your church again? I feel like I've asked before, but have no memory of the answer.
Last post by Roscoe - March 21, 2024, 04:00:20 AM
Home since the wee hours of the morning. Lou not feeling well. Picked up tax returns and paid fed taxes. Bah. The IRS is an infernal pain in the rear.  I snuck into church late and sat on the back pew, while Bro Clayton preached. Felt nice to sit in the congregation and be fed... Tons to do tomorrow.
Last post by Backseat Radio - March 21, 2024, 03:19:52 AM
Tomorrow is moving day for my church's media team. We'll be getting together at the church to paint walls, set up new desks, move our media equipment over, and get everything set up and hooked up in our new media room.  :clap:

We'll have 3 separate stations now. 1 for ProPresenter, 1 for the livestream, and 1 for the camera vision switcher. That effectively means when our livestream is having technical trouble like it did last Sunday the person running the stream won't have to interrupt to person running ProPresenter to jump on the computer to try to fix the problem. They'll have their own computer and equipment to adjust and fix things on the stream.
Last post by Backseat Radio - March 20, 2024, 10:19:05 PM
:couch:
Last post by The Purple Fuzzy - March 20, 2024, 10:06:42 PM
 :cool:
Last post by Lynx - March 19, 2024, 10:33:47 PM
Just as well. I was at w*rk anyway.

I couldn't even get you a discount on quarter pounders.
Last post by Roscoe - March 19, 2024, 01:55:45 PM
Morning, all. Thought of you yesterday, Isaac when I found myself near you- Jackson. Would have stopped and tried to torment you had your county's most famous son's museum been open- Ethan wanted to see it- but it's closed until Wednesday.
Enjoyed dinner with a pastor Friend in Parker's Crossroads, and am currently in Bowling Green Kentucky. If the kids get moving we will have fun today...
Last post by Nelle - March 19, 2024, 01:30:54 PM
I had some delicious watermelon yesterday from a fruit bowl from Kroger. I could've eaten the entire watermelon if I'd had it.. lol. I left the honeydew and cantaloupe for husband. I still don't care much for those two (the fruit - not the husband LOL). I also had some strawberries yesterday, but I had to eat them with zero sugar cool whip b/c they weren't ripe enough for me yet.

@Work. Yesterday we had a Clearwave outage so our phones and internet both did not work. Thankfully (or unfortunately?) our accounting system doesn't need either to work, so I still had things to do.. which meant (the unfortunate part) that I still had to stay at work. LOL.

It's been COLD here the past two days, but I'm enjoying getting to wear my sweatshirts a bit longer. I get SO attached to warmer clothes or shoes during fall/winter, and then when spring/summer comes... I have no clue what to wear again, haha.