News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

We Contemplate on Beans in Sharing 513

Started by mini, June 17, 2019, 02:36:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nelle

Had to get a filling in my tooth yesterday but the crown hadn't arrived so I have to go back for that next week. That filling has made that tooth bite weird, so when I go back for the permanent crown on the other side, I'm going to have to ask if they'll file the tooth down or something if it hasn't gotten better. I feel like I'm going to break a tooth one day when chewing haha.

So ready for this workday to be doneee! I need a good weekend! haha

Roscoe

Isaac- I have two freezers. One for meat, one for everything else- bread, leftovers, pie crust, dough...

The meat freezer is bad close to full now. :-)

Was a long day. Went 3 hours south for that graduation, and wound up hob-knobbing with two of the assistant directors of our agency and several managers. Got called out by the agency's training instructor, who knows I detest limelight or public speaking, and who saw fit to introduce myself and another instructor for helping with training this class.  Sorry dog. She laughed and said I needed to get used to it...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Roscoe

Beautiful Saturday! Got up early and drove Rusty to town with the Hinsons' singing the soundtrack to my life. Got a haircut, met some old friends for a bit, came home and mowed the lawn. Moved Sam and had to come inside to cool off. I'm being drug to the County fair this evening, which is not my idea of fun.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Its too hot to even think about going to the fair. 101* here, at the moment.

Lynx

Bobby just imagine there are old pickups on display everywhere. Make your own fair in your mind.

In local news, the weather has been beautiful for the past two weeks or so. My bikes have gotten a lot of use. :D
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Well, my fair time was interrupted. I would have liked it to be interrupted by recliner time. Instead, It was interrupted by work. One of my crazy probationers walked into her ex boyfriend's house, pulled a knife and stabbed him. No fight, he's laying on the couch asleep, and.....now he's stabbed. He survived, she's in jail, and I had to go to work and write a report.

Now I'm locking up and heading home.

Lynx

That's another reason I'm single. I don't have to worry about that happening to me.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

Quote from: Lynx on September 08, 2019, 11:02:46 AMThat's another reason I'm single. I don't have to worry about that happening to me.

That's what he thought. He was single. LOL  It was his EX.

It's Sunday. I'm being lazy and doing nothing. Have not even gotten dressed for the day. I'm thinking my sleep shorts will be fine until I HAVE to get ready for church.

Nelle

Don't keep record of this, but I'm excited to go to the dentist today. My tooth that had a filling put in on Thurs night has been killing me all weekend, so I'm hoping to get some relief from that when they're doing my permanent crown as well. I told my coworkers that tomorrow they must call me Princess Janelle. :) LOL

MsJennJenn

I've had bad bad tooth pain since last night. I barely slept. I'm taking tramadol to help with the pain, but it just kinda numbs it a little. And it makes me feel weird.

I hate dentist work. Like my anxiety is through the roof.
I reached out to a dentist my boss recommended. Cus I don't even have a dentist.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

Spent all day in a boring class. Did manage to do something that met the family's approval- Chey has gotten kinda addicted to Crispitoes, like what you buy from a convenience store, and wants them pretty much every day. Problem is, at $1.79 each, that adds up.  My class was in a town with a Tyson plant and they have a direct from the factory company store open to the public.
We stopped by and I managed to buy a case (72 pieces) for $30 or about .48 each. I also grabbed me some of the GOOD chicken strips, and a box of Chicken Cordon Blue Bites. Total was less than $50. My freezers are stuffed now though....

Oh, and I have a new craving/desire/addiction. I NEED a Farmall Cub tractor. Grandpa had one when I was a kid, I was driving along and saw one, and wound up spending an hour and a half looking for them online. They are exactly what I need- belly mower, sickle mower,  blade and small plow attachments, made in the late 40's through early 60's and still really cheap. Like $1500 for a nice one with the attachments. I WILL have one...

The Purple Fuzzy

My husband says belly mowers are a pain to work on. Hard to clean and change blades. Much easier to have one that hooks to the pto.
It's really nice to have a small tractor.

mini

Quote from: Roscoe on September 09, 2019, 11:01:04 PMOh, and I have a new craving/desire/addiction. I NEED a Farmall Cub tractor. Grandpa had one when I was a kid, I was driving along and saw one, and wound up spending an hour and a half looking for them online. They are exactly what I need- belly mower, sickle mower,  blade and small plow attachments, made in the late 40's through early 60's and still really cheap. Like $1500 for a nice one with the attachments. I WILL have one...

I agree.  You need a Farmall cub.  If I could find one, I would get one too.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Urgh. Morning. Chinese has attacked. Gonna be a busy day I suspect.

Nelle

Crown tooth doesn't hurt, but the tooth I got the filling done is still killing me. They fixed the two other issues with it, but now everytime I eat - it hurts. Wish I knew if it was something that will get better or if there's something stabbing me, hahaha. I'm going to give it until tomorrow to see if maybe the trauma just needs time.

The Purple Fuzzy

Nelle

This is the first time I've had actual tooth pain of any kind of hurtful levels haha. I mean, other than when they're actually doing the work on them. I've had cavities off and on all my life, and I didn't particularly enjoy the crown prep, but the new perm crown feels awesome.

I had trouble with my breakfast & lunch food (they contained meat products) and I think it might just be a 'stuff getting stuck' issue. I ate harder cookies and some macaroni and cheese that I've been craving with no issues whatsoever. I already called and got an appointment for Thursday early evening - just in case this doesn't fix itself.

I'm SOOO glad they fixed the bite issue w/ the tooth height and the rough exterior on it that was cutting my tongue. That's been such a blessing today!! Almost normal. ;) (Peanut gallery shhh lol)

I need to get home this evening and jump into the fall cleaning. I need to formulate a plan to finally organize the kitchen shelving and also need to pace myself with our closets. I should've taken my vacation days I suppose and tried to get this all fixed up. I'm surely not the only one who finds themselves with the 'free' time to clean/organize, and I suddenly find the bed/couch/recliner is taking hostages, haha.

Roscoe

Quote from: Nelle on September 10, 2019, 08:35:49 PMThis is the first time I've had actual tooth pain of any kind of hurtful levels haha. I mean, other than when they're actually doing the work on them. I've had cavities off and on all my life, and I didn't particularly enjoy the crown prep, but the new perm crown feels awesome.

I had trouble with my breakfast & lunch food (they contained meat products) and I think it might just be a 'stuff getting stuck' issue. I ate harder cookies and some macaroni and cheese that I've been craving with no issues whatsoever. I already called and got an appointment for Thursday early evening - just in case this doesn't fix itself.

I'm SOOO glad they fixed the bite issue w/ the tooth height and the rough exterior on it that was cutting my tongue. That's been such a blessing today!! Almost normal. ;) (Peanut gallery shhh lol) As if you could ever be accused of being normal

I need to get home this evening and jump into the fall cleaning. I need to formulate a plan to finally organize the kitchen shelving and also need to pace myself with our closets. I should've taken my vacation days I suppose and tried to get this all fixed up. I'm surely not the only one who finds themselves with the 'free' time to clean/organize, and I suddenly find the bed/couch/recliner is taking hostages, haha.
:hypocrite:

Well. The day was busier than a one armed paperhanger. And now, I have SO much I should be working on- but my get up and go got up and went without me.

Lynx

You sold your get-up-and-go to the chinese in exchange for deliciousness. Well... ersatz deliciousness anyway, of the MSG variety.

I don't have any room to talk I guess. I make the same trade when I eat anything with dairy. But I do so love cheese... and ice cream... and whipped cream...
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

:couch:

Hoping to see Chel soon. She is being slow.

Nelle

Roscoe

Quote from: Nelle on September 11, 2019, 08:46:03 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on September 10, 2019, 11:35:16 PM:hypocrite:

:laughhard:

Full time job keeping that halo up..

:laughhard:

LOL. Just kidding.. maybe.  :hypocrite:

Na. My halo stays up all by itself. I have these cool little "supports" as I like to call 'em. Some unkind folk would call them horns....

Well, I managed to have enough squirreled back to order Sam's $90 floor  patch panels. Went ahead and pulled the trigger before something else came up to siphon it away.
 Now, I am totally looking forward to the weekend.

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Lynx

It has been beautiful sunny weather here for the past two weeks and no rain in the forecast... just the way I like it. I don't care if the grass never grows again. And in just a bit it will be October and the grass will quit growing for the winter! Yay!
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

:hi: Cruisin' through the work day. Checking in on ya'll.... :coplight: