Last person to post round 18!

Started by MelodyB, February 01, 2012, 06:16:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

We needed rain, but gray skies get old fast.

Lynx

AMEN!  The TN river is currently flooded and I'm beginning to wonder how we'll get to our favorite restaurant.  When the river floods the road is blocked.   :-\
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Heather

Maybe all our flooding is heading your way to the Mississippi Isaac  :cool:

I was incredibly happy for sunshine today. Of course it was glaring off the snow and almost blinded me multiple times. But I'll take it!
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

Since this has became the sharing thread part 2-  :P - it was near 60 and sunny here today. I was quite pleased with it and my little dirt road cruise in Rusty...until I started feeling sick. This flu/allergy thing keeps dancing around my house....not sick enough to call in to work or anything, but just sick enough to feel all "blah".. :pound:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

mesipie

its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

Heather

Lynx

No thanks, no Post for me.  I don't like breakfast cereals, they never do seem to fill me up.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

Speaking of cereal I'm eating Rice Krispies and he's having Apple Jacks.  :cool:

The Purple Fuzzy

Chel made rice krispie treats the other day. :fork:

angel

The Mississippi river here is froze. Went out to the dock over by our house and it was pretty frozen. Wouldn't want to get on there, though, would fall through in some parts.

Ice fishing contest going on at Lake Onalaska.
My hubby's nickname is shep and that would make me ladyshep. :)

MelodyB

We have the windows wide open today and a breeze wafting through. It's really nice.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

we had the heat on our feet in the car but the sunroof open because the sun was burning us both up.

Roxie

Some people make things happen, some watch while things happen, and some wonder \"What happened?\"

Which type of person are you?

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Mom feels the need to have the heat on full blast at the slightest hint of cold. I'm always turning it back down and getting yelled at. But I refuse to break a sweat in the winter inside my own home.

Heather

it's pleasant in here right now. it's supposed to get super cold tomorrow though and Mike 'forgot to pay' the electric bill so our power may get turned off. it's more likely that while staying with Brandon's mom the [insert unkind word here] spent all his money. so if Brandon doesn't get his student loan check in the mail we will be up the frozen creek without a boat, paddle, or elf hat that Ruby made.

mesipie

its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

Will someone please bring me coffee?

MelodyB

I just had coffee with Granny and Ann at mcds. I'm thinking about topping it off with a bowl of nanner puddin.

Come join me.