News:

Remember to check out the Devotions & Poems forum!

Main Menu

Not Staying Logged In...

Started by mini, January 06, 2012, 03:02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

I am having a problem with this website.  It has probably been mentioned elsewhere, but I cant seem to find it...

Every time I close my browser (Google Chrome), it will not bring up the website as logged in.  I have to re-log in.  Thats with the box checked that says "remember me".  It saves my log in info on my phones browser, and my tablet, just not on the multiple computers I use.

And yes, it saves the cookies.

Any help?

-mini
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

All I can say is, Firefox rox.  :D

We were having a little trouble with that a few months ago... some people (including myself) reported having that problem, others said they didn't... but to my knowledge that was cleared up.  Are you using Chrome on all the computers that won't stay logged in?

Also, do you have a security feature enabled that deletes cookies after X amount of time?  It might be turned on by default.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

mini

Yes, Chrome on all computers.  And it was keeping them logged in (a few months/weeks ago), and I saw some posts about how it suddenly stopped.  It never picked back up for Chrome.

And no, no security feature.  Or nothing that I have turned on.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mesipie

im not staying logged in for some reason, i do on another forum, and fb etc...idk why but if i click out, it logs me out, im using firefox
its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

Scott

Quote from: *mesipie* on January 15, 2013, 08:08:15 PM
im not staying logged in for some reason, i do on another forum, and fb etc...idk why but if i click out, it logs me out, im using firefox

I don't know - did you check the box to stay logged in?
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

mesipie

its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...