News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Galatians 4:4

Started by mini, January 07, 2009, 07:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

Galatians 4:4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

The "fulness of time" was when Jesus came, what "time" do we live in now?  Is it just the "end" time?
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

CDAGeek

I always viewed that part as saying Jesus came at the proper time God had ordained for it to happen, not so much the fullness or end of all time whatsoever.

onli-one-jehovi

We live in the 7th day - 7000 yrs from creation.

The Passover Lamb came on the 4th day according to the Law.

Jesus will return after 3 days according to the Gospels and Hosea.

The Book of Peter teaches 1000 yrs = 1 day.

Genesis lays the timeline of 7 days, hence we now find ourselves on the last day.

The Book of John tells us the resurrection of the dead takes place on the last day.

Time's almost up. That's why all things are lining up prophetically.
Old man, how is it that you hear these things?
Young man, how is it that you do not?

titushome

Quote from: minnesota68 on January 07, 2009, 07:48:58 PM
Galatians 4:4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

The "fulness of time" was when Jesus came, what "time" do we live in now?  Is it just the "end" time?

Quote from: CDAGeek on January 07, 2009, 09:35:02 PM
I always viewed that part as saying Jesus came at the proper time God had ordained for it to happen....

Ditto.
"You stir man to take pleasure in praising you, because you have made us for yourself, and our heart is restless until it rests in you."
- Augustine

Brother Dad

I think it is 2009.  Time to teach a Bible Study to someone new.
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

mini

Quote from: Brother Dad on January 09, 2009, 06:53:47 AM
I think it is 2009.  Time to teach a Bible Study to someone new.

:thumbsup2:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller