I Always Smell Like Poo, Lemme Tell You All About It In Sharing 432

Started by Chseeads, April 03, 2011, 04:41:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

No.  I was looking at the radar map.  :P

Storms moving back across us now. 

Hopefully they'll be over and done with in a bit. 

Sis. Axsom's funeral viewing this evening in Columbus.

mini

Wind is sweeping 'cross the plains today...

But its to early for waving wheat, so allergies will have to suffice...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

Storm hit us early this morning. Sandra says it's hittin' her now...

Awesome spoken word by poet/lyricist Janette...ikz. (pronounced genetics lol)
I can't stop watching it...it's about waiting for "the one"...whew...first time I watched it cried...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igCj3jsbcqs
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

Good Lord, I HATE rainy weather! apparently, today is the anniversary of Dr. Martin Luther King being shot and killed. It seems the local Martin Luther King commision had planned an elaborate party on the lawn of the Capitol commemorating the event. (Why you'd want to celebrate one of your heros being shot I still haven't figured out.)
    Anyway, due to the stormy weather they moved the event INSIDE my Capitol! :o Five brass bands, umpteen trillion screaming school kids, and a legislative body still in session! I've pulled out what's left of my hair, and I think I'm gonna start pulling out the hair of anyone who gets near enough to me for me to grab.  :pound: I'm considering repoing the Taser I loaned to Cheese so I can use it on some of these idiots!
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Chseeads

Quote from: SippinTea on April 04, 2011, 05:36:23 PM
Hello, peoples.

:beret:

I don't know who you're addressing.  There are no peoples here, only weirdos.  :smirk2:

The Purple Fuzzy

* The Purple Fuzzy hugs Bobby
This too shall pass.

Hi Rwooby dooby do :hi:

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Chseeads

Quote from: SippinTea on April 04, 2011, 06:10:59 PM
In honor of Cheese...
Hello, weirdos.

I love you, Sandra. :)

:beret:

Very apt that you should mention her after that greeting.  :hypocrite:

taco_harvell

Quote from: Chseeads on April 04, 2011, 05:03:41 PM
Poor, Roscoe.  :headrub:

Watch out!  Somehow, I think Seth's hug was a way of sneaking up on you to use the taser on you. lol
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

That wasn't a hug....I was just rubbing his bald head.

:smirk2:  :P

Gotta clean up. 

It's raining some more a bit.  Was taking some pieces of tin off the old chicken house up the holler to try to salvage for some use as part of the siding for the new pen.

Lynx

Well at least I'm not the only one getting pounded.  We had sheets... no, whole linen closets of rain falling for a disturbingly long time, lightning much closer than anyone at work wanted and the town tornado siren was going off for a bit. 

At any rate I have returned safely and am now back in my lair eating supper.  Howdy y'all!  :waving:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Thanks for the understanding and sympathy, everyone. Purple Fuzzy, the hug and the quote was MUCH appreciated.

I survived the invasion of the Capitol and made it to the end of my week somewhat successfully. I am now at home, and since I beat Lou home, I am cooking and making a rather large mess for her to clean up. :lol: Meatloaf, garlic mashed tators, green beans and homemade biscuits for dinner tonight, and, in honer of lady Ruby- We'll be sippin' sweet tea. Trying to decide what to make for dessert now. :waving:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Invasion?  *scrolls up*.....   :o :o :o Oh I would have loved to see that!  From a distance of course.

What did the esteemed legislative body still in session have to say about the noise?  Did they pull off the move to indoors or just give up and go home?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on April 04, 2011, 10:15:11 PM
Invasion?  *scrolls up*.....   :o :o :o Oh I would have loved to see that!  From a distance of course.

What did the esteemed legislative body still in session have to say about the noise?  Did they pull off the move to indoors or just give up and go home?
I don't think they were real pleased, but the folks had all left by the time the legislative body officially met, so the only members inconvienanced were the ones arriving  early and those poor peons like me. At the time I posted that, it did not appear that the folks would be leaving in time. The session will not end until they meet in the middle over a redistricting bill, which has politicians from BOTH parties ticked. So far, all that's been done is make everyone unhappy. :lol:

Oh, and Taco-  :pound: :pound:  That's for not posting your applesauce coffee cake reciepe in the receipe area- I just spent several minutes looking for it, I think I may try it tonight, when the biscuits and meatloaf are out of the oven.

Lynx

In the words of the signature of the admin on the Apostolic Man Forum, "Search is your friend."  I ran a search for "applesauce" and found it on the first return.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on April 04, 2011, 10:45:36 PM
In the words of the signature of the admin on the Apostolic Man Forum, "Search is your friend."  I ran a search for "applesauce" and found it on the first return.
Yeah, I know. It just seemed fitting to   :pound: Taco. If it hadn't been for that, I'd have found something else to pound him for. :laughhard:

Got the applesauce/coffee cake in the oven now- if the batter is any indication, it'll be delicious. I've licked the batters clean and the bowl as well- you'd think I was a 8 years old with free rein in the kitchen. :laughhard:

Lynx

When you're too old to lick the beaters and/or the bowl, you're too old to have fun and you might as well start digging your grave now and save everyone else the trouble.  I have more than once licked the banana pudding bowl clean at church, with some of the kitchen staff present.  They commented on it, but I was the one enjoying it, not them.  :P
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

Deleted because I posted the question elsewhere.
"Do you sing at church?"

mini

:yawn:

Hey Roscoe...did you get a email from me with a picture of a motorcycle?

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on April 05, 2011, 12:36:43 AM
:yawn:

Hey Roscoe...did you get a email from me with a picture of a motorcycle?
Yep. Meant to send you a reply, but got called away from the 'puter and fergot.  :biglaugh:  Did you get the soldiers reassembling the Jeep clip I sent you a day or two ago?

mini