News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

I Have an Announcement!!!

Started by EricShane, September 10, 2008, 08:25:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EricShane

My friend Stephanie from work is having a baby...

*smirk*

thats all
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

EricShane

lol jk... but, Seriously...

My Nephews frist day of Preschool was this week :( - and he's been playing soccer for the past couple weeks... he's really bad, I think he's going to become the next embrassment of our family... which is good, I would love to get rid of that title... but, He's 4 and on his first game, he wouldnt stay on the soccer field, he always wanted to play with the flags... he kept putting his shirt over his head, or laying down on the grass... sometimes he would dance and shout and praise the Lord... a bag blew into the soccer field, so Toby grabds it and immidiatly puts it over his face... sometimes he would morph into a power ranger, and if the soccer ball was coming at him, he would hold his hands up and try to use telekenetic powers to move the ball... he got the ball one time, and scored a point for the other team, and so they tried to let him be goalie but, he got his head stuck in the net so they had to stop the game...

the kids got some major ADD - Im so proud... lol
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

JonathanHarper

that's the funniest post i've read in a while.

MelodyB

Quote from: Jonathan on September 12, 2008, 02:57:37 PM
that's the funniest post i've read in a while.

Its cause you can relate to that. ;)
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

EricShane

Sis

Yeah, you SHOULD hide your face!  BOL!