News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Mouse Wheel speed test.

Started by M‡¢ĦÆŁ Ҝ, November 17, 2007, 06:31:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M‡¢ĦÆŁ Ҝ

CLICK HERE to see how fast you are with your mouse wheel (60 second test).  Here's my score:

And I did that while eating sunflower seeds with my left hand.

And here's how I did using the touch pad on the laptop:
Move along, nothing to see here.

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Backseat Radio

ya all will have to jog my memory on how to do screen shots if I'm gonna do that game and post a pic of it on here.

Babs

Quote from: Sis. Backseat Radio on November 17, 2007, 09:18:09 PM
ya all will have to jog my memory on how to do screen shots if I'm gonna do that game and post a pic of it on here.

easiest way is, hit print screen then paste into your paint or photo program and save  :thumbsup2:

My latest blog post.

Backseat Radio

Just hitting the print screen and trying to paste does nothing so you're gonna have to explain a bit better than that.

nicolejoy

You guys are insane - I was going totally nutso on that and I only got 1801!! But it took me a while to figure it out - I was scrolling the wrong way and it wasn't counting it ;)

Babs

My latest blog post.

drummr

Got 2161.  Now going to soak fingers . . .
"Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:"
1 Peter 1:22

Tricia Lea