:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

What are your.....

Started by Dew-Ax-238, December 31, 2011, 04:49:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dew-Ax-238

What are your New Year Eve's plans?
Isaiah 43:2    
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee: and through the rivers, when thou walkest through the shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned: neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Lynx

I plan to be at the family meet-and-eat.  I may or may not stay up until midnight, but most of my family will be in bed by then and we will certainly not meet the new year as a group. 

In the unlikely event that the family is not getting together (we have family dinners at the drop of a hat... any hat) I plan to go to the weekly auction.  It is cheap entertainment as long as you don't raise your hand.   :roll:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Regular service at church at 7:30 p.m.   Go to church, come home.  lol

Dew-Ax-238

My Pastor and his wife is having the church family over for Cabbage Rolls and other goodies.
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee: and through the rivers, when thou walkest through the shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned: neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Heather

trying not to kill APB's whining mother. clean my house. you know those awesome exciting moments in my life  :smirk2:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Melody

Going to a party!  Unless Nathan is too tired.  I have eggrolls and buffalo wings to take.

Some day we'll have enough room to have a New Year's party here.

Scott

Just a pot luck at church tonight around 6pm and then home early.  Too many drunk drivers on the road in this area to travel around after midnight.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Heather

Quote from: MellowYellow on December 31, 2011, 06:35:32 PM
Going to a party!  Unless Nathan is too tired.  I have eggrolls and buffalo wings to take.

as long as i'm invited  :cool:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

NewLife101

Quote from: HeatherB on December 31, 2011, 07:24:16 PM
Quote from: MellowYellow on December 31, 2011, 06:35:32 PM

Closing out revival at a prison a friend and I preach at.
Be God's
NewLife101

Dew-Ax-238

Our get together at the pastors is also at 6pm. It should be over by 9-10 they dont want us out late either due to the drunk drivers.

The former pastors had  communion and foot wash service this one just has us at his house.

Any one else having commuion and foot wash?

Melody

Quote from: HeatherB on December 31, 2011, 07:24:16 PM
Quote from: MellowYellow on December 31, 2011, 06:35:32 PMGoing to a party!  Unless Nathan is too tired.  I have eggrolls and buffalo wings to take.

Of course!

Bugs, I think I got the jist of what you just said.  Do you post from your phone?

Melody

Quote from: Dew-Ax-238 on December 31, 2011, 07:52:00 PMAny one else having commuion and foot wash?

I wish!  Foot washing is so very precious.  We'll be having communion tomorrow @ church.  And at the end of tonight's party, we'll have a prayer mtg.  99% of our parties end in a prayer mtg. I love my friends!

Chseeads

Sanders is having a watchnight service with communion and footwashing.  I went to theirs last year.  Since this is our regular church night I'm just doing my usual Saturday routine though. 

taco_harvell

Probably staying home since there is no watchnight service, and we can't find any fireworks displays locally......
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

rootbeer

I have to be at work at 6 in the morning so I won't be doing anything special tonight.
The name of the Lord is a strong tower.

Lynx

Quote from: taco_harvell on December 31, 2011, 09:54:57 PM
Probably staying home since there is no watchnight service, and we can't find any fireworks displays locally......
Pfft!  Come over here, the auction house was selling what looked like a whole fireworks stand, a few pieces at a time.  I saw boxes of fireworks going for about half price.  I got a couple packs of bottle rockets myself.

And then they sold us some lighters...  Oh, the temptation!  I could have gotten everyone's attention in five seconds flat.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: