News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

I feel so Computer Illiterate..

Started by EricShane, June 03, 2009, 04:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EricShane

OKay, so I uploaded all these videos from my phone on to my PC, and it has them as being opened by Quick Time player..

If I open them with Media Player or anything else, you cant hear the sound..

I was wanting to upload them onto Youtube, and when I did.. the audio is Messed up.. So, I searched for thier help thing and they said

QuoteOut-of-sync sound is usually the result of using an audio codec that our system doesn't support. We're always adding new ones, but if this happens to your video, you can try re-encoding it with a different audio compression. We recommend MP3 audio for best results.

How do I even do that!?

I thought maybe I could do it, w.Windows Movie maker, but WMM wont even open the files..
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

rootbeer

I made some videos with a digital camera that takes still pictures or short videos, then put them on the computer and uploaded to youtube.  I didn't have a problem.  I don't know what to tell you.
The name of the Lord is a strong tower.

Robert Williams

Eric, nice to see you again my friend.

Download this free program: http://www.any-video-converter.com/products/for_video_free/

It allows you to convert between video formats, adjust the size, frame rate, etc...  It's pretty simple to use.  You can even convert the Quicktime files to .flv format, which is what YouTube converts it to anyway when you upload it there.

I've used it for awhile and it's always done what I needed.

RW

EricShane

um you look sooo familiar.. i just cant put two and two together though..

but thanks for the converter.. thaaaanks! :)
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you