News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

A new scarf for the lady in your life....

Started by mini, March 04, 2009, 06:16:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

And they expect to get 40 bucks for that?!? wow.

mini

If it was cheaper, I would buy one just to see how offended people would get...LOL
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

You could probably make your own, it doesn't look too detailed. ;)

Sis

Yeah, they would be easy to make, especially the skunk one. Better watch out next Christmas, Mini! I can add perfume to match, too!  :laughhard:

iridiscente

BeccaBoo

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

The Purple Fuzzy

BeccaBoo

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

Charlene

Someone must have liked it...it sold out on March 11

Sis

iridiscente

Haha... I dont ever wear scarves, being from TX, but I like the green one.