News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Your Bumper Sticker would say...

Started by Babs, December 30, 2007, 10:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yosemite

My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

Sis

yosemite

what would be a funny sticker for politics or election at this moment. im stuck on: oboma vrs clinton does it realy matter?  or hangin in there like a hair in a biscuit clinton for pres.
My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

Nerd

How 'bout,

"Obama vs. McCain: Stuck between barack and ol' lard face".

yosemite

i wonder if the presidential limo will be up on 24" wheels after election. ohhhh heres a good one pimpdaddy for prez.fer nizzle sizzle. i cant think of another for hildabeast, as she is called on so many talk shows.

Nerd

Ehhhh, I figure Obama would barely know an ebonic if it bit him. The dude speaks better English than Bush. Coincidentally, he's related to Bush, and the rest of 'em, too.

yosemite

coolguy that dont surprise me non! i think all them money grabbers are related somehow. my only ponder is in dress code. in power dressing, will hildabeast wear a red tie if elected? will it clash with her lipstick? will national security be most at risk during certain times of month? what will bill be called?(first first gentleman). oh thats good- bill clinton for first first gentleman. im not for any of them as u can tell. i know i should vote. but honestly look at what we have to choose from. not only that but seems to be getting worse.   like jerry clower said vote for me just for bunkem-or something like that.

apsurf

I think- therefore I'm Single

This was one of 2 bumber stickers I have had for years...finally fell off the car. 

the other was...

"Marriage is an institution
I am NOT ready for a institution."

Pepe Le Pew is my Hero!!!!

Sis

Quote from: coolguy on April 03, 2008, 01:23:53 AM
Ehhhh, I figure Obama would barely know an ebonic if it bit him. The dude speaks better English than Bush. Coincidentally, he's related to Bush, and the rest of 'em, too.

We's all related.

Nerd

True. Some more closely than others.  :)

Sis

Hee hee. The more I worked with kids, the more I wondered if Darwin had something.  :laughhard:

upcchris

Reading up on Darwin's life, I feel sorry for the poor deluded bloke. He was really badly off come the end. He was training to be a minister ironically...I've read a few that were, were traning to be or wanted to be nd then fell away, ironically quite a few to Dawinism. (another one bites the dust). What a waste
Television is proof the people will look at anything rather than eachother

Life would be so much easier without hormones

Of all God's creations, humans are the only ones with enough imagination to be bored

Humans are fallible, and they unreasonably expect everyone else not to be

Tina~Chris

yosemite

as for stickers this is one for me: this morning my scale said one at a time please! thnx yo

Sis

:laughat:  Somehow I pictured you as a skinny dude.  :laughhard:

sunlight

Quote from: Sis on April 07, 2008, 04:36:34 AM
:laughat:  Somehow I pictured you as a skinny dude.  :laughhard:

Hey Mary! Remember the trip to Wal-Mart! or was that Meijers? hahahahahaha!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MelodyB

It must have been Meijers, cause I drove us to WM. :wasup:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

sunlight

hahaha! or... I'm broke for GP events. REG!

Sis

OK! Here ya go. A banner for each of ya!

sunlight

yes! there it is! thats mine! it was so worth it though... i'd do it all over again... and again, and again.

yosemite

skinny in mind only. im a truck driver remember. reminds me of a johny cash song. except diferent: 5'6" i stand on the ground, 295lbs pot bellied man brought down to my knees by a little thing called love.   thnx yo

MelodyB

I didnt spend nearly as much money as I thought I would. I still have a lot left from the trip.

Which reminds me....I gotta call and make an eye DR appointment. :hyper:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Sis

Quote from: MelodyB on April 07, 2008, 10:29:22 PM
I didnt spend nearly as much money as I thought I would. I still have a lot left from the trip.

Which reminds me....I gotta call and make an eye DR appointment. :hyper:

Ah come up to DC instead. Bring a few people with you.  :laughhard:

Sis

The Purple Fuzzy

I liked the one that said:

Get In
Sit Down
Shut Up
& Hold On
;)