News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

the "show new replies to your posts" button

Started by EricShane, June 25, 2008, 04:59:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EricShane

Okay, is it just me? or is the "show new replies to your post button" not working??? Because, its showing the SAME stuff... everytime I hit it..
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

mesipie

its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Ashlee

LOL.  Poor Eric.  Yeah, I only get what there are new replies to.

EricShane

i signed out and signed back in... it didnt work...

I marked all as read... it didnt work...

:(

My GP is broke
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Ashlee

RainbowJingles

Maybe people are just posting a lot in those topics?

EricShane

no, its working now...

It was stuck or something... when I would hit it it would show like the same 10 topics or whatever... and I'd alread looked at all of them, and there had been alot more stuff I'd posted in since... my 'unread posts since last visit' worked however... - But I dont know... I got up today, and it was all cleared and started working again.

EricShane

my favorite thing however was... as soon as I posted this... before I even had a chance to click my button up at top... my phone rang... and it was Melody, and she said "Its just you" - I was like "WOW your quick!" hahah... then I refreshed or whatever, and there was already three replies i was  like  :o then melody told me the secret  ;)

RainbowJingles

You BROKE GP?!?!?!?!

Oh my!!  Bad bad, Eric!
:nono:

RainbowJingles

The SECRET?!?!?!?!

Melody's telling you SECRETS?!?!?!

Hey, GP!  Pass it on!  Mel Mel's telling her secrets to Eric!  :o

MelodyB

RainbowJingles

EricShane

MelodyB

EricShane

Quote from: MelodyB on June 26, 2008, 04:38:39 AM
Dont worry Eric...she is just jealous. ;)
haha! that made me laugh out loud! FOR REAL

Ashlee

*HUGS* Mel because she's being encouraging tonight.

MelodyB

Ashlee

I need it tonight. Thanks Mel.  I just wanna run away, but the problems would still be here.  *sigh*  It would help if I were in my own place, that's one less lecture I'd have to hear.

EricShane

:sing: I dont wanna run away, but I cant take it I dont understand... If im not made for you than why does my heart tell me that I am...

Ashlee

ha, funny.  Mel and I were just talking about this.

Quote from: EricShane on June 26, 2008, 05:01:18 AM
If im not made for you than why does my heart tell me that I am...

MelodyB

EricShane

B

Okay, glad the problem was fixed. Move along... :teeths:

B