News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Unfortunately Isaac's still a bit flighty in Sharing 490

Started by Lynx, December 21, 2013, 10:55:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

Quote from: MelodyB on January 15, 2014, 07:22:28 AM
Sorry, Dude, she is BOTH cuter and has more hair.
:sadbounce:

Morning, all. One day closer to the weekend.....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MelodyB

Not much.

Basically asking me when I was leaving. When I said Monday, dad said "good! You can help us pack and move!" I said "NOPE. I'm packing MY STUFF. And I barely have enough time to do that...y'all don't want my help anymore remember? And I don't do anything but be lazy anyway...according to you, so I can't help you. Sorry".

That was the end of that. I'm not dealing with it. They wanna say I have been lazy and didn't help them, then that's exactly what I'll do.

They got a one bedroom apt BEFORE I made my decision to leave. They told my cousins NOT to allow me to come back...so ok, you wanna play that game...deal me in. :smirk2:

Monday Monday Monday....I get out of this hole on MONDAY.

Is it Monday yet?!

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Wow. Um... Well... :o

On the other hand, I remind myself that I don't know her parents, so I don't know... They might very well warrant such a reaction.

*Isaac shuts up, sits on his hands and awaits further developments.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

taco_harvell

Why would you set someone who is doing there best to avoid sleep because it triggers cluster headaches up for a sleep study? I might be sleeping 1-2 hours a day right now. I get a call telling me I am all setup for a sleep study. Sometimes doctors make no sense!
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

MsJennJenn

Quote from: taco_harvell on January 15, 2014, 07:00:37 PM
Why would you set someone who is doing there best to avoid sleep because it triggers cluster headaches up for a sleep study? I might be sleeping 1-2 hours a day right now. I get a call telling me I am all setup for a sleep study. Sometimes doctors make no sense!

Well if you are getting the headaches during sleep - wouldn't it make sense for them to monitor you DURING sleep to see if they can figure out why?
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

taco_harvell

Quote from: MsJennJenn on January 15, 2014, 07:12:30 PM
Quote from: taco_harvell on January 15, 2014, 07:00:37 PM

Well if you are getting the headaches during sleep - wouldn't it make sense for them to monitor you DURING sleep to see if they can figure out why?
Nope, cause the study has nothing to do with the headaches. It's checking to see if I need a CPAP mainly just cause I'm a big guy. I don't snore or have many of the other symptoms of sleep apnea. This is the third neurologist determined to diagnose me with sleep apnea and get me on a CPAP machine. They need me to sleep for at least 1 hour uninterrupted to get a decent result which isn't going to happen while the headaches are happening. It's just goofy to me.

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

taco_harvell

Under the insurance I have right now I have no choice. If the doctor sets it up and you don't go they will drop you from the program. So I have to go. Seems like a waste of my time and their money though.

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

SippinTea

Re: packages in the mail for Mel.... I'm with Jenn - I know nothing. Err, I'm NOT with Jenn, and I don't know anything. Err, I'm with Jenn and we both know nothing. Err..... errr...... nothing..... just..... nothing.  :lol:

Mel - Your reply to your parents - :highfive: THAT was one of the very first times I've ever known you to actually say NO and stand up for yourself. Congrats, my dear. ;)

(Isaac, under normal conditions I wouldn't think responding to one's parents that way would be a good thing. But Mel's parents aren't normal. And the situation isn't normal. And with said parents and situation being what they are..... I'm thinking it was probably the only effective way of dealing with it.) :smirk2: :updown:

Taco - that does seem weird, but.... maybe God will use it to somehow help you find some answers. We can hope/pray. :)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Chseeads

Not only does that seem weird, but you all seem weird.

taco_harvell

Just spent the last few minutes texting another lady from my work who was verbally attacked by the boss today. I am asking y'all to pray a very specific prayer. That GOD will either save this man or shut his mouth. If GOD can shut the mouths of lions he can cause this mans mouth to be shut every time that anger rises up in him. Also, pray my wife and I find new jobs soon.

Lynx

Sometime d-d-during the night the t-t-t-t-temperature dropped a lot.  I woke up shivering.  Not my favorite way to start the day.  If it's cold, let it be cold.  If it's warm, let it be warm.  But please don't change the game that much in the middle of the night. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

:hi: At work. Gotta go to a funeral for a coworkers mom.....I hate things like that, but I remind myself it's for him. Then- on to the regularly scheduled, much anticipated weekend! :clap:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

First day of school. My first class got canceled so I'm sitting in the student center hanging out until my next class. I love my new laptop but hate Windows 8. Anyone use it and have an suggestions to not hate it so much?
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Quote from: HeatherB on January 16, 2014, 03:39:30 PM
First day of school. My first class got canceled so I'm sitting in the student center hanging out until my next class. I love my new laptop but hate Windows 8. Anyone use it and have an suggestions to not hate it so much?
HeatherB: The main problem with Win8 is it tries to be a tablet on any machine.  Microsoft is looking ahead to the day when everyone has a touchscreen, but in this case they looked too far too fast. 

Try googling "things to do with Windows 8" for some good lists of things that will make Win8 more tolerable for people who stay on the desktop most of the time.

Or perhaps you could go into detail about what exactly you don't like about Win8?  It's hard to make recommendations without knowing what to make recommendations about.
"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

After sitting down with someone at school today who helped me walk through to get to just what I want to do with my laptop, it is tolerable and I'm kinda getting the hang of it.

Have finally applied to another job. 45 minutes one way in my beast of a car 3-4 days a week is not good. I'm going through roughly 110 bucks per week just in gas.

Mel-I am still so excited for you!!!
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

Made it through the day, even though my leg started giving me problems again.  Got my W2 printed off and the taxes done, with the exception of my state tax- they haven't released the module for that yet, but are supposed to tomorrow. Played on the ham radio a bit, came in and played two games of Skip-Bo with Lou....now I'm vegging.

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

Thats what I was wondering.

I went to the storage place today and got all MY stuff out of there. Wow. I didnt know fat girls could climb over and under and thru so much stuff in such tight spaces...but I did it. LOL

Went in to talk to the manager who I had been witnessing to, to tell her goodbye and all, and she gave me a phone! Yay! Its a small square LG touchscreen Andriod prepaid phone. Uses net10. So Im gonna get a $50 unlimited card and see how it works for me. Until I get a new Iphone, this will have to do. At least its touchscreen and has apps. :)

Heather...ME TOO!