Unfortunately Isaac's still a bit flighty in Sharing 490

Started by Lynx, December 21, 2013, 10:55:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

MsJennJenn

Melbs fantastic news. A phone anywhere amidst those blessings?
Oh...also make sure you check the mail!!!!! :hypocrite:

Why are you guys so chatty on Sundays lol
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Melody

I love that my husband is practically a giant.  Tons of pros, very few cons.

That is all.

MsJennJenn

Chatty on Sunday's..when I'm nowhere to be found....and dead on Monday's when I'm bored at work and no one is talking!!!!! :roll:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

Oh you want someone to talk, I can talk, what do you want to talk about, I can talk for hours about music, or computers, or oooh how about chocolate, I can talk about chocolate for a long time...

"The time has come" the walrus said "to talk of many things
Of shoes and ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings
And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings"
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on January 13, 2014, 09:50:29 PM
...... whether pigs have wings"
We do NOT!  :P Despite Herbgirl's recent unkind observations..  :pound:

And in sharing- I am pleased today. Recently the charger for my laptop died, and being a cheapskate, I ebay'd one from China. It worked great, but produced so much RFI -Radio Frequency Interference- that I couldn't hear ANYTHING on my ham radio when it was plugged in, thereby hampering my hamming.. :sadbounce:
Today, a friend brought an old charger from one of his older laptops and gave it to me. It works and Voila! No more RFI. I can ham nonestop now.  :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Newsman

So sayeth the Capital Trooper who, For YEARS, had a stopstick mounted right beside his garage driveway! Hmmppphhhh!!!!!

Quote from: Roscoe on January 13, 2014, 02:18:36 AM
Quote from: Backseat Radio on January 13, 2014, 02:11:12 AM
I think my driving ability seriously needs help.  Took the back way to Burger King tonight.  I know there's 2 stop signs on that back road, but my mind was spaced out deep in thought and I come to realizing I'd run the 2nd stop sign.  Good thing that stretch of road has little traffic on it at night.  :o
:copcar: Criminal.
:P

MsJennJenn

Now you're too late. I'm in biology lab until 7:20, and then off to prayer at 8.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

Quote from: Newsman on January 14, 2014, 12:07:22 AM
So sayeth the Capital Trooper who, For YEARS, had a stopstick mounted right beside his garage driveway! Hmmppphhhh!!!!!

Quote from: Roscoe on January 13, 2014, 02:18:36 AM
Quote from: Backseat Radio on January 13, 2014, 02:11:12 AM
I think my driving ability seriously needs help.  Took the back way to Burger King tonight.  I know there's 2 stop signs on that back road, but my mind was spaced out deep in thought and I come to realizing I'd run the 2nd stop sign.  Good thing that stretch of road has little traffic on it at night.  :o
:copcar: Criminal.
:P
It was just a wee stopstick...and in all those years there, it stopped exactly ONE vehicle. Sadly, that one was yours. :sadbounce:

Newsman

SippinTea

:hi: Hello everyone! I haven't died. Yet. Although for a couple days there I thought about praying I WOULD die. :lol: Whatever this nasty bug is.... well, it's nasty. Add a sick husband, son, and a sick and teething baby to the mix... yeah, it was a 'fun' week. :updown:

Would anyone here find it more than slightly amusing to find out your husband's ex has posted a quote on FB that says "Happily ever after isn't a fairy tale, it's a choice." ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? Just asking in theory, of course. :updown: :cool: :laughhard:

Aaaaaaanyhow.

Bella is officially crawling now. In case anyone missed that on Facebook. :D And yes, I've turned into one of THOSE mothers. You know, the ones who share mass amounts of photos and videos. And I'm not even repentant.  :cool:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

The Purple Fuzzy

Share away. It's your wall & if folks don't like it they don't have to look at it. ;)

SippinTea

Exactly. They're welcome to hide me any time they like. :bigcheese:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Lynx

I agree with Fuzzy.  Share what you want.  Let them pass over what they don't want.

In local news I had a rough night, but it was my own fault.  Now I have to get through a work shift, running on empty.  I think it's time for one of those mocha shakes I told y'all about before. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Lynx

Presented for your consideration... or perhaps your disapprobation... christian jamaican music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl3JDZILmIc

It's amazing what you can find when you just buy a big stack of christian CDs without knowing anything about those singers. :D
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on January 14, 2014, 12:16:40 PM
Presented for your consideration... or perhaps your disapprobation... christian jamaican music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl3JDZILmIc

It's amazing what you can find when you just buy a big stack of christian CDs without knowing anything about those singers. :D
I'm sure Meller will love that...After all, Jamaica is known for ganga...:ugly:
Morning all. Back at work.. :hi:

Melody

I'm not crazy about Jamaican music. Lol.

What's "ganga?"

I can't decide if I want coffe or tea this morning.  Feeling a bit dehydrated so maybe just water.  I would like to go back to bed.

I'm making meals an desserts for while we are at BOTT. I have Lasagna and peach cobbler done.  Still have to make
beef stew concentrated,
butternut soup,
Tuscan Chicken,
chicken taco filling,
apple pie,
snicker doodles,
raw cheesecake,
loaf of bread and
2 kinds of rolls.

The lovely couple looking after our kids don't realize how much a 15yr old boy eats. Lol

If you need me, I'll be in the kitchen. LOL

Heather

My poor, sweet, sassy pants Lexi passed over the rainbow bridge yesterday. That's how my Monday started. Ended fairly well though with a new laptop since mine decided to give up the ghost. Today I'm off work. Going to buy the rest of my books, buy and construct a desk for my room, and grocery shop. Hopefully will find time to also do my taxes today.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

I like Jamaican music. And reggae. Lol
I love pretty much everything except heavy metal (I mean really why kill your voice screaming) and rap. I can't sing to rap.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

I keep trying to give heavy metal Christian a chance, but I never can find one that I like. I'm still trying though... I had the same problem with Christian rap until I found a few albums just last year that I liked.
"Do you sing at church?"

Melody

Screamo music creeps me out.  It sounds so hateful, I do not get it at all, I don't care what the words say, it basically sounds like what maybe satan would sound like. LOL

MsJennJenn

I have a few Christian rap artists I like. But it's kind of half rap half singing. I can get with that!
-Alexander Den Heijer-