News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Unfortunately Isaac's still a bit flighty in Sharing 490

Started by Lynx, December 21, 2013, 10:55:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Chey got me up early, for a weekend anyway- 7 am. I was a grump, but got up and cleaned the house up a bit, then went to town and picked up fixin's for dinner. Gonna make chopped steak in mushroom gravy, tators, corn and rolls, with buttermilk pie for dessert. Oh, and I picked up some curtains we wanted for the dining room- the red and white checkered goes well with the new paint.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Bobby I'm sending you something you should handle with extreme caution.  No, it's not a bomb... it's an mp3 snapshot of all the music stuff I got from the vacation trip.  But you will surely get the sonic equivalent of burnt fingers poking around in it.  Sending it because you reported your wife was interested in it.  All kinds of music, all christian, but some styles I didn't even know existed in christian music.  Keep the volume on low until you know what is in a folder. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: MellowYellow on January 18, 2014, 06:02:57 AM
This DNA thing on Ancestory.com is nothing short of amazing. 

I am 86% British and Irish.
11%  Native American
2% Western Asian
1%... and get this.  I did not expect this one.  Mali, West African.  LOL

Unfortunately "Native American covers everthing from Canada to S.America.  So that is no help.  Nothing from Spain so I guess, contrary to what I've been told, I am not Mexican.  I pretty much expected for it to be some kind of Hispanic. 

It is super fun to see it layed out and people with close DNA suggessted.  Basically, I'm a mutt like everyone else, but now I know what kind... mostly... LOL
my son got hubby & me one of those kits, too. Results aren't back yet.

Roscoe

Well...CheeseHead should be concerned. I just talked to someone in Indiana for the first time on the radio....now that my voice has invaded the airwaves of his state, he should wonder how long before I show up in person...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

We should have a meet-up at his place.  We could call it the goose poop meet-up.
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

He might try to.  I'm sure I can be more lazy than he can be insistent.  Never underestimate my laziness.
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

I decided to leave tomorrow! So as soon as church is out, I'm gone. Headed east on I-10 for aprox 300 miles. :clap:

I

AM

READY.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Lynx

:sing: I'm gonna head on down the highway
And I ain't never comin' back again  :sing:
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

1st dose of medicine and the swelling my foot has started to go down slightly. I have narrow feet and kinda delicate looking toes, but yesterday my big toe looked like a super plump polish sausage!! The doctor indicated that if we can nip it in the bud early [and with me being the age I am] that this could seriously be a fluke and I may never have another flair up. Heres to prayer and optimism!!!

Up and heading to church shortly. Then my Sunday will consist of homework. I fell asleep with one of my textbooks in the bed with me last night. Welcome to college.  :cool:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

Back at work. No church for me tonight because it is the annual "Right to Life" event at the capitol. Probably have a few thousand "friends" here....my back's hurting, and I'm in a generally foul mood. And I'm hungry. And I can't stop sneezing. And the morons at the State of Arkansas still haven't released their tax module to TaxAct, so I STILL can't submit my tax return. Morons.

Backseat Radio

I didn't make it to church this morning.  Sore from shoveling snow last night and run down from staying up till 2:30 AM.  Choose to go back to sleep rather than get up and get moving.  Already been informed that service tonight has been canceled.

Had to get a new microwave this weekend cause the circuit board in my old one got fried.  Old one died while I was trying to do popcorn.  :sadbounce:

Heather

Made it about halfway through worship and had to leave church. I was warned my meds would make me nauseous and they do. However have 1/3 of my homework for the day done including a 9 out of 10 on my quiz. Gonna try to make it to a night service tonight maybe....
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Backseat Radio

Quote from: HeatherB on January 19, 2014, 06:57:28 PM
Made it about halfway through worship and had to leave church. I was warned my meds would make me nauseous and they do. However have 1/3 of my homework for the day done including a 9 out of 10 on my quiz. Gonna try to make it to a night service tonight maybe....

At least you tried to make it through service.  Can't help it when medication does weird things.

Backseat Radio

Quote from: Roscoe on January 19, 2014, 12:15:45 AM
Well...CheeseHead should be concerned. I just talked to someone in Indiana for the first time on the radio....now that my voice has invaded the airwaves of his state, he should wonder how long before I show up in person...

Should I be concerned now too since I live in Indiana?

Roscoe

Quote from: Backseat Radio on January 19, 2014, 10:26:00 PM

:P All Indiana-nites should be concerned....but not until summertime. Ya'll too cold for more than my voice to invade now. :biglaugh:

Backseat Radio

Quote from: Roscoe on January 20, 2014, 12:30:55 AM

:P All Indiana-nites should be concerned....but not until summertime. Ya'll too cold for more than my voice to invade now. :biglaugh:

Too chicken to deal with cold and snow? 

Roscoe

Quote from: Backseat Radio on January 20, 2014, 12:40:33 AM
Quote from: Roscoe on January 20, 2014, 12:30:55 AM

Too chicken to deal with cold and snow?
Yes. And I find no shame in that....

Backseat Radio

I don't like the cold and driving through snow either and I've lived here my whole life

Backseat Radio

no church services is making for a rather boring Sunday  :sadbounce: