News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Unfortunately Isaac's still a bit flighty in Sharing 490

Started by Lynx, December 21, 2013, 10:55:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newsman

I'm a Southerner

I thrive on abuse and rejection from beautiful ladies

But you are a married lady, so I won't volunteer.

John  :waving:

Lynx

Forget the statue.  We just need SNOW, period!  They keep promising it and keep forecasting it and keep predicting it and we never get any of it.  Liars, liars, liars, the whole weather service is a big pack of snow liars.  :tantrum:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Melody

Teeeheee. You guys are awesome.  I won't smack yas. I don't want to smack any real people... Most days. Lol

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on January 02, 2014, 03:50:18 AM
Teeeheee. You guys are awesome.  I won't smack yas. I don't want to smack any real people... Most days. Lol
You are a better person than I. I wanna smack someone nearly once an hour, every day. I count it one of my greatest accomplishments that I have REFRAINED from knocking someone silly... :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on January 02, 2014, 04:40:52 AM
:stupid:
And now thanks to the "stupid" sign......Well, I'd add Fuzzy Beast to my list of people to smack- but she carries a hickory hammer and ain't scared to use it.  :P
Besides, that's the old 2013 Roscoe that would do that. The new and improved 2014 Roscoe would never do something so mean... at least not where anyone could witness it
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

Well. I have completely surprised Mini by answering his early morning text timely. :smug: I've been up since around 6:20, got a round of cinnamon rolls rising for the three or four ham radio friends that are stopping by in a couple of hours...

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Roscoe on January 02, 2014, 04:12:19 AM
Quote from: MellowYellow on January 02, 2014, 03:50:18 AM
You are a better person than I. I wanna smack someone nearly once an hour, every day. I count it one of my greatest accomplishments that I have REFRAINED from knocking someone silly... :laughhard:

For once, I'm with old man Moses.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

SippinTea

Yep. I'm afraid I'm in the I-want-to-smack-'em crowd. :)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Lynx

*Isaac ducks reflexively and runs away.

We got some brutal people on this forum...
"Do you sing at church?"

taco_harvell

I want to smack my boss! For many reasons! I'm not suppose to "worry or think about work" according to him until he needs something then on all these meds and in pain I'm suppose to remember stuff on demand.

In other news... I now have a coffee cup that will hold 9 cups of my 12 cup coffee maker. I'm a happy man!It was a gift. :)
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Had a great day. Enjoyed fellowship with my ham radio friends, managed to contact an all time new country for me- Nambia- and did so with three other ham radio operators watching, then let them contact the rare country, thus making their day. All that and I was able to take an idea put forth by another ham on a mic  "boom" to hold the mic, and adapt it to my needs. Heil charges between $60 and $120 for one- I have $15 in mine. Feeling rather pleased and a touch smug at avoiding their high prices.
Now, I'm off to church to teach the weekly bible study- if anyone shows up. I am so glad this holiday mess is behind us...

Heather

Put me in the slapping/punching/cutting group of people in need of anger management. In my case it should be dealing with stupid people management. Sheesh.

We had 100+ reports of car wrecks in my area today due to ice this morning. Now the snow is coming down. I can't decide if I want enough to call out of work or not. lol.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

Baby, it's cold outside.  lol

At least 27 is cold to me. ;)

Melody

That's cold!!  That's our high for the day. Right now it's 9* and Nathan is working outside building a stone wall.  He'll need a bit to warm back up tonight.

They didn't work yesterday.  It was -10* with the windchill but mostly because the lime they needed was frozen solid and though they had used a saw to cut through the frozen ground to begin the wall, it would be still too much to try and dig that.  You men probably understand all that, I've never built a stone wall before.

Lynx

I understand it and I'm shivering and tired just thinking about it.
"Do you sing at church?"

Newsman

:o

Quote from: MellowYellow on January 03, 2014, 02:57:00 PM
That's cold!!  That's our high for the day. Right now it's 9* and Nathan is working outside building a stone wall.  He'll need a bit to warm back up tonight.

Melody

:pound:  it will take some TIME for his temp to warm back up.

Boogers. The whole lot of ya.

:P

Newsman

Lynx

I had a great day today at work.  Catching on the furnace line is a great job because my pace is determined by what is coming off the line - so I had plenty of time today to listen to these new CDs! :D :D :D  Found a lot of neat stuff.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

I've somewhat enjoyed the next to last day of my mini vacation. Chey and I went by the library, by the local butcher shop and picked up  some fresh hamburger, and came home to veg out.I got a call from one of my ham friends that'd came over yesterday morning- he was complaining loudly. See, I'd given him several of the leftover cinnamon rolls from yesterday morning to keep me from eating ALL of them. His complaint was that he'd ate ONE, and his wife, after tasting them, carried what she didn't eat to work with her, then called him to rub it in that HE didn't have cinnamon rolls and she did. :lol:
And fwiw, it is COLD here. They are saying the low sunday will be 12 degrees, and monday it just gets worse- 5 degrees. The high Monday is supposed to be 22. That is NOT Arkansas weather. :pound: Stinkin' Yankees, lettin' their nasty weather come down here.