News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Now Mel is down- who's next to find a mate? Let's speculate in sharing 488

Started by Roscoe, October 07, 2013, 01:21:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MellowYellow on November 17, 2013, 04:56:29 AM
I don't understand that post.

If you mean Tacos - it's cus he put his reply to the quotes IN the quote.
Clearly a reason he shouldn't be POTY! :hypocrite:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Melody

Quote from: MsJennJenn on November 17, 2013, 05:13:32 AM

If you mean Tacos - it's cus he put his reply to the quotes IN the quote.
Clearly a reason he shouldn't be POTY! :hypocrite:

Yes.  lol

Lynx

No mudslinging in this campaign.  We are not senators here.   :nono:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Heather

Isaac has obviously not been around for very many POTY campaigns..... :cool:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

Then I'm definitely staying out of the running this year. We have more than enough mud as it is with all the rain we've gotten lately.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Heather

taco_harvell

I fixed it just for you.

I have the excuse of pain and sleep deprivation. I haven't understood some peoples post well...ever. What's their excuse? lol
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

SippinTea

Anyone helping to push this thread past 20 pages is obviously MUCH too immature to be POTY. *sniffs smugly*

:bigcheese:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Melody

I think I heard that Seth's Angela is quite a turkey...  or perhaps it was that he was clearly hen-pecked.

:hypocrite:

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

Quote from: SippinTea on November 18, 2013, 05:41:37 AM
Anyone helping to push this thread past 20 pages is obviously MUCH too immature to be POTY. *sniffs smugly*

:bigcheese:

:beret:

Because none of the former POTY would EVER do anything like that..... :cool:

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

Besides we candidates can't control what the government (mods) do. If they chose not to lock it, we are just trying to win the peoples vote by believing in what the believe in (aka sharing thread).
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

kmymbir

HI HEATHER!!
and yes, Mel and I had lunch together... at a sandwich shop because she refused to eat at edds... which is basically the best place ever! But no, that poor child would rather have chinese... It's so sad...
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

MelodyB

Edds is NASTY. It's a local thing...I have only known the local people who grew up here to like it. All us transplanted people don't like it much...although they do have some amazing milkshakes!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

kmymbir

You like cake shrimp... that is the furthest thing from normal... and you claim a chili dog stand is nasty?!
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Heather

We have some places around here like that. We even have a Ed's. But ours is pizza. I love the owners! But frankly the pizza is too greasy for my liking.

MelodyB

This place has chilli cheeseburgers and dogs and fries and shakes and malts. The shakes are the only thing Ive ever gotten worth a repeat trip. Its too greasy, and the flavor just isnt there.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Heather

That's how Ed's Pizza is here. I can't taste the pizza from all the grease!

Lynx

Ah, the enshrined local hangout.  Loved by locals because it has been there forever and they are so used to it that they really, honestly don't see why visitors don't like it.
"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

We have a few. One that is moderately popular though just because it was the last place Hank Williams stopped before he died. I've never actually eaten at that one. It's called Burger Bar.

Melody

LOL. I would purposely NOT eat at the last place someone ate before they died if I knew about it.  People are hilarious. 

Heather

He actually didn't eat there. His driver did. He stayed in the backseat of the car passed out from the drugs and alcohol.