News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Pick on someone other than me- torment Mini in Sharing 4-4-3

Started by Roscoe, August 03, 2011, 06:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SippinTea

Quote from: five-oh on August 03, 2011, 11:18:39 PM
I can't believe this. God be with Molly..

Indeed. I can't even imagine what that poor girl is going through. I fervently hope they don't plan his funeral to be on what was supposed to be their wedding day.
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Amelia Bedelia

Quote from: SippinTea on August 03, 2011, 11:24:24 PM
Quote from: five-oh on August 03, 2011, 11:18:39 PM
I can't believe this. God be with Molly..

Indeed. I can't even imagine what that poor girl is going through. I fervently hope they don't plan his funeral to be on what was supposed to be their wedding day.
no kidding.

I'm in shock.  This is so awful

Roscoe

Gonna go get ready for church.  I'll request prayer for everyone involved. It doesn't seem real.  But, then again, it never does, I guess.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

RainbowJingles

Stupid words.  They get in the way.  I've been doing what any self-respecting woman would be doing at a time like this: crying and cleaning and praying.  *sigh*

nwlife

just recieved the email on facebook, didn't know him well, and had limited interaction with him, but the loss to our community and GP family is great. 
yooper's family and wife-to-be will be in our prayers.
Only through faith in the Grace of God through Jesus Christ am I saved. No other means and no other actions changes the predestination of my soul.

UPDATE:  I finally did find my wife.  Just waiting now to bring her to the USA!

IowaSkirtGirl

I didn't know him well, but he seemed like a pretty amazing guy!...I'll pray for everyone hurting from such a sudden loss...
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

taco_harvell

One of Yoops cousins reposted his status from Monday, I thought I would share it here in case you missed it.

Thomas Richwine We sang a song today in church... called, "He is an on time God"... He shows up at the exact moment of need... never late, sometimes our time schedule is different than His... And sometimes when doesn't show exactly when we think He should... it is for our benefit. As odd as that sounds... there are times that it makes us depend on Him for strength, or He uses it to build our faith in him... *Thomas goes to see if he can find a copy of the song to post...*
Monday at 12:56am
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

RainbowJingles

:frustrated:
Who invented engagements?
:frustrated:
Stupid stupid engagements.

:sadbounce:

SippinTea

*grabs Elona in a tight hug* I quite agree with you. Find the person that God picks for you, and MARRY THEM NOW, alright already!! *sigh* But... as Thomas said... "sometimes our time schedule is different than His."

Wow. You know... when I woke up this morning I wasn't expecting it to be such an emotional day. I was just kinda planning on having a boring day trying to relax and get over this horrid bug I caught. But after that phone call... ugh. Both Chris and I kept fighting tears. The whole thing is so... *runs out of words*

RainbowJingles

Why fight tears?  God obviously invented them for a reason, and times like this deserve them.  LOTS of them.

*sigh*

Stupid engagements.

Stupid stupid engagements.

:tearhair:

Chseeads

Newsman

I just read this.

We are lessened now by his loss. But the truth of the old 80's song "Friends are freinds forever, if the Lord is the Lord of them," still stands.

MelodyB

I am so thankful we had prayer at church tonight. I was able to sob freely and loudly and not be hindered. I still didn't get it all out though...

I am so grieved in my heart. He was a great friend. *sigh*
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

SippinTea

That's true, Sir John. He was indeed a forever friend because of our Savior.

Roscoe

I'm not ashamed to admit I've cried my eyes out since hearing the news...

Good night all. And just because I don't think I ever got to tell Yoop- I love you all, and your friendships mean the world to me.
:waving:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mini

Quote from: five-oh on August 04, 2011, 03:38:09 AM
  I'm not ashamed to admit I've cried my eyes out since hearing the news...

Good night all. And just because I don't think I ever got to tell Yoop- I love you all, and your friendships mean the world to me.
:waving:

For all you fellow GPers... :grouphug:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

taco_harvell

You know Thomas was always looking forward to the next meet-up. He made it to the biggest and best one of all today before any of us. I can just imagine his reaction at meeting our Savior. I am sure he has big plans for welcoming us already, when the time comes. I am already looking forward to it.

Scott

I met him a few months ago and we found out that we had friends in common. Actually his uncle was my friend.

WOW!

I am so shocked - he and I had talked about getting together again sometime.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Nelle

Such sad news.. Brought tears to my eyes and I've only ever read his posts here. Praying for his fiancé and the rest of his loved ones, too. I cannot imagine!

Gonna make me appreciate my time with Jeremy this weekend that much more. :/

taco_harvell

If you would like to send something to Molly, I have her address. Just PM me for it. I know from experience a simple card can mean a lot. 

RainbowJingles

Nelle

Just so you all know.. Even tho I'm not a social bug like I use to be on here, you guys do still mean a lot to me. I post bout things here that I can't talk about on Facebook sometimes. I trust your judgement haha.. And I like to keep up with what's going on, the serious and the nonsense. So even if I never talk to you really, ya matter. Yes, even you, Cheeto. :)