News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Hi I'm new here...

Started by Chas_18, April 26, 2008, 09:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chas_18

Hey everyone!

I'm from another board and I know several ppl here.... Thus the reason I came over lol...

Anyway...
My name is Chas...

EricShane

*yay*

Im so glad your here!
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Chas_18

NessasMama

I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

Chas_18

MelodyB

Hey Chas!!  **HUG**

You know Eric IRL dont ya? :roll: You poor thing.

Welcome, and Im glad we got the name thing figured out and you are here now. Jump on in and make yourself at home. I am more active on this board than anywhere else. ;)

So what is this about you moving to Indy? You gonna go to IBC in the fall? I loved Indy when I went for MusicFest. It was awesome! 
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chas_18

yes ma'am thats where I'm going!!
Can't wait!

MelodyB

You will have to meet Justin when he goes back then...he is coming home next week for the summer, but then he goes back in the fall.

Did you see the pics and stuff from our huge GP meetup in Indy? I posted the link to it over there...but I dont know if everyone took the time to look.

Chas_18

MelodyB

http://godplace.com/forum/index.php?topic=28008.0

Thats the first thread...and then the second one is in General...called Domerz. Ill have to look for it. LOL

MelodyB

Chas_18

those are some awesome pics!!!

the "cool windows pic" our church has those same windows!!

haha

EricShane

Quote from: MelodyB on April 26, 2008, 11:07:07 PM
Hey Chas!!  **HUG**

You know Eric IRL dont ya? :roll: You poor thing.

:eyebrow:

Quote from: Chas_18 on April 26, 2008, 11:20:18 PM
those are some awesome pics!!!

the "cool windows pic" our church has those same windows!!

haha
hmm... but didnt someone like paint them or something?

and Chas, you'll be burnin GP up pretty soon prolly... lol
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

MelodyB

She will never catch me! I am the post Queen of GP.

EricShane

Quote from: MelodyB on April 27, 2008, 05:36:20 AM
yeah... I wouldnt admit that in public though... lol jk!

I lurve you please dont beat me up

MelodyB

Quote from: EricShane on April 27, 2008, 05:45:24 AM
Quote from: MelodyB on April 27, 2008, 05:36:20 AM
yeah... I wouldnt admit that in public though... lol jk!

I lurve you please dont beat me up

I might not. :P

Chas_18

you mean Mesi aint the post queen???? WOW :laughhard:

MelodyB

Not here...I hold that title...at least untill my post count drops after a board purge.

nicolejoy

Hey Chas - good to see ya!

Called_&_chosen

Hey.

WELCOME to GP.

I am Amanda, Hope you have a amazing time at IBC.
*Ashley Thomas*
"Mistakes are part of the price you pay for KNOWLEDGE"

*Bro Harold Linder*
"if God Calls You. You Will be Happy"
"Many Are Called but Few are Chosen"

*Bro Tim Green*
"You cant have a testimony without aTest"

yosemite

My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

SippinTea

Hi Chas! :hi:

You don't know me much from 'the other place', 'cause I post more here than I do there.  :updown:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

EricShane

So Chas, how was church? I almost went today... when we gonna Jam again, you need to show me some stuff on the piano! I miss everone!!!!o yeah, I got ur text this morning but my fone dide... and i dont have my charger here at my brothers house...

Chas_18

Church was AWESOME!!!
This lady that has been coming off and on got the Holy Ghost!!! :clap:

Yea we def. need to jam sometime soon!!

Your phone always dies!! you need to get a new one!

sunlight

:hi:
yeah what she said. I have a name there, but i honestly dont think i have ever posted over there.
Quote from: SippinTea on April 27, 2008, 08:55:25 PM
Hi Chas! :hi:

You don't know me much from 'the other place', 'cause I post more here than I do there.  :updown:

:beret:
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!