News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Cats like Sardines - It's Sharing 518!

Started by MsJennJenn, June 05, 2023, 03:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Glad it is Friday. Cranky. Sleepy. Mean Spirited. All describe me. Chey should be happy. Her new Iphone 15 came in today. I can tell no difference from the one she had.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Roscoe on September 22, 2023, 08:29:18 PMGlad it is Friday. Cranky. Sleepy. Mean Spirited. All describe me.

Same. lol
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on September 22, 2023, 08:29:18 PMGlad it is Friday. Cranky. Sleepy. Mean Spirited. All describe me. Chey should be happy. Her new Iphone 15 came in today. I can tell no difference from the one she had.
Your perception is accurate. We have temporarily stalled and there is nothing really new in phones right now. But that doesn't make money.

And her peers would disparage her if she was behind the curve.

On the bright side, at least the status symbol is your phone now. Cheaper than a car.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Backseat Radio

Been an interesting day.  I was originally on the schedule to go to the James Dean Festival early this morning to help out but we had a memorial service at the church that ended up with more in sound and media than Pastor could keep up with by himself.  I volunteered to stay in town longer and run the ProPresenter for the service so he'd have one less thing to juggle.  Ended up being a 2 hour service and we had a camera die on us 3 times.  I did eventually make it to the James Dean Festival but not till around 3 pm.

Roscoe

:hi:
Is it wrong that my human side is really ready for church to be over tonight so I can rest? I don't know, my mind just seems so tired....
They finished painting the church sanctuary yesterday. Bought a new storage shed from a saint who'd bought it a year or so ago and doesn't need it. Gotta figure how to move it- the church has needed one for a bit. Down to remodeling fellowship hall, buy new commercial ice machine, update lady's bathroom and my office. One step at a time.
All the while keeping an eye peeled for property because a local developer has expressed interest in our building. I'd not be opposed to moving to a move visible location.
On the other hand- "I's tired, boss".  :lol:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

The Purple Fuzzy

Chel is supposed to come over tomorrow and go with me to my heart dr. So I have a special gluten free, sugar free meatloaf in the oven for her.

Roscoe

Hi. Today went by too quickly. Feel like crud but having taken off the Friday before last and the week previous to that, I'd feel guilty to call in tomorrow. Got very little done today unfortunately. Went and bought a new twin bed for Ethan-
Chey's 17-year-old cousin we've basically adopted due to family issues beyond control. He's 6'2", bed is about 6'4", but it's about all there was room for in the hamroom/ library/storage room that he is turning into his room. I couldn't get to my radios if I had to now.

Roscoe

The Purple Fuzzy

:waving:

That emoji always reminds me of John (Newsman)

Roscoe

It does me too. I sent Jerm a message this morning- my local weather watcher's fb page posted "3 months until christmas". I told him that John's jacked my local weather watcher page from heaven and would be playing Wham's "Last Christmas" next. LOL.
Sure miss that nutcase. :sadbounce:

Roscoe

mini

Quote from: Roscoe on September 26, 2023, 08:14:08 PMIt does me too. I sent Jerm a message this morning- my local weather watcher's fb page posted "3 months until christmas". I told him that John's jacked my local weather watcher page from heaven and would be playing Wham's "Last Christmas" next. LOL.
Sure miss that nutcase. :sadbounce:

I do too.

I think of him often.

Good morning everyone!
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

Howdy ya'll.

Well I got a decline on the Aetna job. The feedback I got was basically someone else who got laid off got ahead of me. If I try for the February intake...I would be at the top of the offer list.... except my current role ends 12/30.... sigh.

Also update is that we're moving to Wichita Falls....hubbs didn't get his promotion either. But got an offer to move in his current role but with a raise and relocation to W. Falls store. Soooo.... to avoid being black balled on his job we're moving.

The Lord is just going to have to work out my job details. I've been applying both internally and externally over and over. Idk what the answer is.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

January is a miserable month anyway, the best month of the year to just stay home.
"Do you sing at church?"

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Lynx on September 27, 2023, 09:35:09 PMJanuary is a miserable month anyway, the best month of the year to just stay home.

haha I don't disagree with you there.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

Back at work. In my usual none-morning mood. On the bright side, church last night was, as they say, "off the chain". God showed up and I didn't get to teach our bible study. A sister who had missed several services and who has been going through some things came, and before church even started, had prayer warriors gathered around. A roar was going through the building and His power fell. 'Twas great. I needed it.
But now I'm back at work and spiritual thoughts have been limited to my morning prayer drive and going by the property I've claimed for the church and reminding God of the claim as I do every morning. :biglaugh:

MsJennJenn

Can you claim me a job too?  :hypocrite:

Last day of work this week. Taking tomorrow off. Hubbs and I are going to W. Falls to hopefully find a house.
So many of these listings wont reply back though. SO strange.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Backseat Radio

Covid is going through my church. Some of the ones I was hanging out with during the James Dean Festival tested positive so Pastor talked me into testing since I've been sick... I tested positive too. My brother tested shortly after and also came back positive.

Nelle

Been feeling unwell for a couple of day snow. Had to take our pup to the vet today. Our pup has kennel cough and unfortunately it's super contagious. Sooo that means I guess she'll be with me for a while instead of walking his route with him. I am testing tonight for covid to appease my husband, haha. I have no idea if I've been around someone with it or not, but it'll be nice to know if I do or don't.. esp since ~I~ was around a lot of people last weekend.

Roscoe

Quote from: Nelle on September 28, 2023, 06:02:04 PMBeen feeling unwell for a couple of day snow. Had to take our pup to the vet today. Our pup has kennel cough and unfortunately it's super contagious. Sooo that means I guess she'll be with me for a while instead of walking his route with him. I am testing tonight for covid to appease my husband, haha. I have no idea if I've been around someone with it or not, but it'll be nice to know if I do or don't.. esp since ~I~ was around a lot of people last weekend.
You may have kennel cough too. :hypocrite:
Wait. I DID NOT mean to just call you a bow wow.  :o  :lol:  :lol:
And in sharing- this next hour and a half needs to roll. I got T-bones to put on a grill.

The Purple Fuzzy

It's hard to cook when nothing sounds good. Or if it sounds good, I shouldn't have it.

Nelle

Quote from: Roscoe on September 28, 2023, 09:37:09 PM
Quote from: Nelle on September 28, 2023, 06:02:04 PMBeen feeling unwell for a couple of day snow. Had to take our pup to the vet today. Our pup has kennel cough and unfortunately it's super contagious. Sooo that means I guess she'll be with me for a while instead of walking his route with him. I am testing tonight for covid to appease my husband, haha. I have no idea if I've been around someone with it or not, but it'll be nice to know if I do or don't.. esp since ~I~ was around a lot of people last weekend.
You may have kennel cough too. :hypocrite:
Wait. I DID NOT mean to just call you a bow wow.  :o  :lol:  :lol:
And in sharing- this next hour and a half needs to roll. I got T-bones to put on a grill.

LOL. I actually jokingly blamed her for my sickness. It IS possible to transmit to humans, just doesn't happen super commonly. Now I have to somehow keep the cat and the dog from sharing too many surfaces and their fave water fountain.

Roscoe

Good morning. I was accused by a boss of having woke up full of sunshine and unicorns.
Methinks the lady's sarcasm meter pegged out.  :laughhard:
(Our department has instituted a new program called "Papercut" which is aimed to prevent misuse of the printer, I guess. You have to log in to print anything or scan anything) After the third log in trying to scan a report, when I sent said report, I told my boss, with whom I am close and consider a friend, my feelings on the moron(s) that caused us to do this, prompting the sarcastic response.

Otherwise- my work sistah is off today, rendering my normal Friday cruise nearly none existant. I'll dash to Conway and drop off some paperwork but I'm pretty much here all day.  :pound: