News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

We Won’t Talk About Elves in Sharing 512

Started by The Purple Fuzzy, February 21, 2019, 09:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Smooth brought to tears this morning.

Remember my mini-rant about Little Rock and our performance evals? I got mine today.
My boss gave me the highest rating in the agency. The one that the running joke in the Agency is that you would have to save the director to get.
 And Little Rock LET. IT.GO. THROUGH. I got the brass ring of the agency, the eval everyone wants and historically cannot be gotten.
I literally cried. My boss told me that I deserved every bit of it and every penny. This, from a man that I technically make more financially than he does.
This means my yearly bonus, usually around $900 after taxes and something I am thankful for, will be about a grand higher....
Speechless at God's Blessings
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

You deserve it.

Kinda.

I'm pretty sure this means your boss doesn't know you very well.

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

You probably deserve it Bobby, but next time the director needs to be saved... everybody gonna be looking at you.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

:hi:
 Been a busy day today. Mowed the lawn and the church lawn, went and washed the Scotty camper and cleaned it out for the first part of the week, and just generally caught up on everything. It was absolutely beautiful out too..
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Heather

I'm really beginning to wonder if there is a dossier on me that gets passed to evangelist before they come to the area.....there is no need to always be reading my mail....
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

The Purple Fuzzy

Well Roscoe's out at the car swap playing with old cars, I guess, and Chel is taking photos at kids camp. What's the rest of y'all up to?
I'm just trying to stay cool here.

Nelle

I'm at work.. but almost done!

Trying to decide if I want to go to Target or go to a t-ball game for my friend's daughter here in town.. or both.

MsJennJenn

I'm hereish. lol bored.

but ignoring things i should be doing lol :hypocrite:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

Shew. Im sitting in a camp chair in front of the scotty. Ac is kicking  to get the scotty  cool inside. I have 3 big ole thick bacon wrapped pork chops on the charcoal grill smoking away and as soon as Lou gets here, ill have potatoes  and onions  frying...
Life is grand.

Heather

I have a driving heavy schedule this week [which is how I like my schedule]. I suspect my main boss is trying to make up for the fact I'll be trapped in store next week with my useless excuse of a supervisor. We have 4 full timers in my department. 1 of our decent fellers is on vacation next week. So it'll be down to me and the other awesome one to do everything.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

Day One of the swap meet is behind us. A perfect day- sunny, not too hot, and no work. Tomorrow should see many more loads coming in to peruse.  I did bail for the house tonight though. Uncle is in and there's just not room in the camper. May stay tomorrow night though- he will be spending the evening with his sister.

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Roscoe

Y'all got quiet in my absence. Post, thou varlets!  And hi, Taco.
Running out the door headed back to the mountain. Absolutely perfect weather. Highs in the low 80s, sunny, with breezes.

Nelle

I'm leaving for my parents after work! WOOOHOO!

Roxie

Some people make things happen, some watch while things happen, and some wonder \"What happened?\"

Which type of person are you?

The Purple Fuzzy

taco_harvell

Roscoe

:hi:

Well, my favorite time of year is over, and the car show is behind us. The sad part is, I have to go back to work Monday. Bah.
The good part is, we were able to enjoy Chellebelle and Mini's company today. (oh, and my future son in law's company too). :lol:
As usual I spent way too much. But I really enjoyed the week off and the mental reset.
 Saw several cars that Taco would love, too...

taco_harvell

Quote from: Roscoe on June 16, 2019, 02:11:38 AM:hi:

Well, my favorite time of year is over, and the car show is behind us. The sad part is, I have to go back to work Monday. Bah.
The good part is, we were able to enjoy Chellebelle and Mini's company today. (oh, and my future son in law's company too). :lol:
As usual, I spent way too much. But I really enjoyed the week off and the mental reset.

I'd love to have one! This Buick like most cars since 2000 sits almost on the ground. I think they should be called Roscoe height cars. I need an older car, van, or truck desperately! Pain management even thinks it's an issue, to bad insurance won't see a car as a medical necessity.

The Purple Fuzzy

Too bad you're so far away. Chel has an older mini van for sale.

Lynx

Quote from today's message: "I gave my father a hundred bucks for Father's Day and told him to get something that would make his life easier. So he used it to get my mother a present."
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Quote from: taco_harvell on June 16, 2019, 08:57:36 AM
Quote from: Roscoe on June 16, 2019, 02:11:38 AM:hi:

As usual, I spent way too much. But I really enjoyed the week off and the mental reset.

I'd love to have one! This Buick like most cars since 2000 sits almost on the ground. I think they should be called Roscoe height cars. I need an older car, van, or truck desperately! Pain management even thinks it's an issue, to bad insurance won't see a car as a medical necessity.

I thought of you a couple times specifically this weekend. I'd have sent pictures, but the service on Petit Jean during the car show is very limited. Apparently, all the gearheads overload the system there and stuff doesn't send until after you come off the mountain. There were several '80s squarebody Chevy trucks for sale and a beautiful forest green and mint green two tone '57 Chevy four door for $12,500 or best offer.

taco_harvell

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on June 16, 2019, 04:26:03 PMToo bad you're so far away. Chel has an older mini van for sale.

If I had the money I'd come get it. I think I cracked my ribs getting in the car to come home yesterday. A deep breath has me in tears.