News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

What causes?

Started by Dew-Ax-238, January 03, 2009, 07:22:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dew-Ax-238

If I turn my computer off, I have to re log in to godplace.What causes this? I have it set forever///
Isaiah 43:2    
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee: and through the rivers, when thou walkest through the shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned: neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

EricShane

when you turn your computer off for some reason your erasing your internet files and stuff.. are you sure your turning your computer off the right way?
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Dew-Ax-238

When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee: and through the rivers, when thou walkest through the shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned: neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

EricShane

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

B

Does it only happen when you shut down your computer? Or does it also happen when you just close your browser?

B

Dew-Ax-238

when I shut down my computer, both if shutting off and restarting..

B

So, when closing your browser and reopening it, you remain logged in?

B

Dew-Ax-238

yes...  This has just started happening within the last month...

I used to be able to log off the computer and come back with out having to log back on to godplace

CDAGeek

What browser are you using? I know firefox has an option you can enable that wipes personal information upon closing the browser, including an option for passwords.

B

That happens on close, though. So, if she can close the browser and reopen it without being logged out, that's probably not it. That's what I was thinking it might be, too. :teeth:

B

B

Have you installed any software in the last month?

B

Dew-Ax-238

B

Have you upgraded your anti-virus or anti-adware software in the last month?

B

Dew-Ax-238

B

Well, then... without physically sitting down in front of your computer, I can't really give you any other possibilities. :teeth:

B

EricShane

are you sure its a computer?

:smirk2: