Stock toilet paper to the ceiling in sharing 515

Started by Lynx, March 21, 2020, 10:08:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

:hi:
I am now home. Had to run to work today for a bit. Monday, we start back to daily work.
This weekend is our county's clean up. I might take a load of junk to the dump.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Nelle

@work.. but almost done for the day/week. FINALLY!! lol..

Not sure what I'm going to feed us this weekend. I go thru bursts of "I want to cook" and it's not one of those times, LOL.

The Purple Fuzzy

We really need to use up some leftovers. I have chili, Mexican casserole & spaghetti for sure. Maybe more.

Lynx

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on April 17, 2020, 08:38:29 PMWe really need to use up some leftovers. I have chili, Mexican casserole & spaghetti for sure. Maybe more.
I don't understand this at all... if there are leftovers I default to them before I will cook. Leftovers are awesome!

I mean I can observe it does happen. My uncle Fred is always throwing out old stuff that started growing mold in the fridge. I know there are otherwise completely sane people who for some reason defer eating leftovers until they are not edible. But I can not understand it...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Hauled a load to the dump. Went and picked up a new transmission for Sam, and did some cleaning on it. We then loaded up and went through a drive through for dinner. Tomorrow if it is pretty we will have porch service- otherwise, we will be back to posting online. I am so ready for this stuff to end...
 And I'm sitting here looking online at motorhomes again. Why I don't know, since we can't afford one, and would only use it once or twice a year, but Lord I want one..
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

:hi: Made it through a slightly rainy day. Off to work tomorrow. I've got so many things coming in from online shopping, it is like Christmas- I never know what the box is I'm opening. LOL

Lynx

Specifically it's like Christmas as an adult, not Christmas as a child. Christmas as an adult, you know doggone well who paid for it, and it wasn't some fat guy in a red suit. :p

Whatcha get?
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Urgh. Back at work. Iced coffee  is all that is getting me through this morning.
As far as what all I have gotten, Lynx, let me think- I have tires for a four wheeler ordered for Kim. Shoes for Lou. A gasket set for Sam. A turbine paint system for me, when I paint Sam and the Corvette. A power washer hose kit for my power washer that a friend destroyed and did not offer to help fix. A vacuum sealer for my food. And I'm thinking there's a couple other items I have forgotten. I've done a lot of ordering online for delivery things that I usually would have gone to the store and picked up.

I expect today will be a case of me working to fix everything on my caseload, then I'll spend the rest of the week doing nothing until firearms day Thursday and Friday...

Nelle

I'm that way with shoes.. LOL.

@work. Eating lunch of leftover grilled chicken and fried potatoes.

Going to eating chicken cordon bleu tonight with carrots and broccoli, a side salad, bread, and a slice of lemon pound cake. Local restaurants are really pushing family deals for good prices, so I thought I'd finally try out this new place in our little town. Jeremy's going to be eating the shrimp scampi it comes with - because I don't eat shrimp. :)

The Purple Fuzzy

I'm cooking cause Chel & boys are coming to see me.

Roscoe

sunlight

My boss' last day is Friday. I'm sad. She was easy to work for.
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Nelle

Stinks to lose someone you like working for/with.

@Work. Just ate leftover cod for lunch and everyone hates me.. LOL. I don't care tho. They eat weird things and spray gross things all the time, so I figure if I eat something gross once in a rare while.. we're even, haha.

Not sure what we are eating tonight. I'm not even home all day cooking, and I can't hardly stand the "What's for dinner?" daily discussion haha. I want to meal plan but I can't get the husband on board for that meeting. Hopefully soon!

Roscoe

I have no idea what we are having tonight either. And in regards to weird food eaten by coworkers-one of my former coworkers was a health food nut. I can't even pronounce half of what she ate, but it universally smelled bad. The best thing she ever brought was a jar of dilled brussels sprouts. And the only reason I say that is it is the one thing that I haven't smelled in my office down the hall from the kitchen.
I loved her to pieces, but rejoiced when she left solely due to her eating habits. I may die fat, but at least my food doesn't smell like the city dump...

I've been at the range today, and putting together paperwork to take to one in jail.

The Purple Fuzzy

It's hard to eat something that doesn't smell good.

Lynx

Hmm... dill brussels sprouts... now I wish I had some. It sounds delicious!

The only problem I ever ran into at w*rk was when I ate food from a can. Sweet peas, kidney beans, black-eyed peas, whatever. It's a quick lunch.
"You don't cook them first?"
Uh... they are cooked when they are canned.
"But you eat them cold? You don't heat them up?"
That takes time and bringing a bowl and washing the bowl afterward and I have half an hour to eat this... and you're burning up that half hour with your questions.

Nobody ever complained about the smell though.
"Do you sing at church?"

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

It's Lou's birthday. She's 37..and we can't do our usual trip to celebrate due to the pandemic.
I'm playing rangemaster today. Qualified my office, now I have three from the Conway office coming, at least one of which is a phenomenally terrible shot, bless her heart...
Thank God it is not raining at least.

The Purple Fuzzy

Today is my grandson's birthday, too.

I read that as Ragemaster at first instead of rangemaster and thought it might be a video game which seemed out of character for you. ;)

Roscoe

Definitely not a video gamer. Only video game I've played in twenty years would be Super Mario Brothers, on the retro game cube thingie we bought a while back. And I, uh, am terrible at it.

Lynx

I found bags of Lindor extra-dark chocolate truffles for a dollar a bag! I bought... 17 bags. And 11 bags of milk chocolate, because they were milk "chocolate" but still Lindor truffles. And a couple bags of hazelnut truffles.

I went to Aldi last night and Grandma asked me to pick up five half gallon jars of mixed nuts. She like to have them on hand because she eats them, Uncle Fred grabs a handful when he pops in, Uncle Brent sometimes grabs a handful... She starts to fret if we get low on mixed nuts.

Y'all can stockpile all the toilet paper and bottled water you want. Us, we're stockpiling the important things.  :roll:
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

:hi: Well, if all ya eat is nuts, there won't be much need for T.P. :smirk:
Back at work. It is Friday. I have to take one to the range, and go do a few home visits.
My new toy, (my turbine paint sprayer with which I shall paint Sam and the Corvette), came in yesterday. Smaller than I thought it would be, but very sturdy. I'm like a kid at Christmas. I can't wait to try it out...but I have a bit of work to do before I can.

The Purple Fuzzy

The kids got hubby one of those things that helps you lift & lower a tailgate on a trailer for his birthday next week.. We've been needing one for a while. Pretty excited. Now to install it. :)

Nelle

@work. Almost done for the day/week... WOOHOO!