News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Last person to post round 18!

Started by MelodyB, February 01, 2012, 06:16:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Yeah. I wanted the rice noodles, but they were out at the store so I grabbed the bean ones. They were so pretty! Clear and bright. But tasted yucky.

Oh well.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

I'm not as brave as y'all to try so many new things.

MelodyB

The Purple Fuzzy

I just don't like a bunch of that weird stuff.

Melody

Quote from: MelodyB on December 11, 2012, 04:07:30 AM
YOLO.

:spitlaugh:

I might seem brave but I still tend to stick to things somewhat logical.  Trying a new pasta?  That's ok with me.  Sushi?  I can't be that brave... LOL

MelodyB

Im usually good about trying new things. I like to at least try them once.

And sushi is GOOD. There are only a few kinds I don't like. :fork:

Lynx

What's wrong with sushi?  It's just cooked fish. 

Now sashimi, which is raw, that I am still a bit iffy on.  I will eat it if it's properly marinated, but it's hard to find anyone who can do it right.  And quick-marinated sashimi just tastes like plain raw fish.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

The Purple Fuzzy

I want all meat cooked and cooked at least med well.

Lynx

You don't want your steak still mooing at you? 

I heard about these three men at a steakhouse, one ordered a steak "rare, very rare."  For some reason some men think it is manly to eat steak that is more raw than that of their companions.  The second ordered a steak "just barely singed, just pass it through the flame once."  The third said, "just send the cow past and I'll rip a chunk out of its flank on the way by."
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on December 11, 2012, 09:03:04 PM
You don't want your steak still mooing at you? 

I heard about these three men at a steakhouse, one ordered a steak "rare, very rare."  For some reason some men think it is manly to eat steak that is more raw than that of their companions.  The second ordered a steak "just barely singed, just pass it through the flame once."  The third said, "just send the cow past and I'll rip a chunk out of its flank on the way by."
I'd be the second.....I like my steak medium rare. Much more flavor than one cooked well done. Every "well-done" steak I've ate was akin to boot leather. Medium rare, however, just pink all the way through, has delicious flavoring..... And I've owned a Miata and carried a pink alligator skin handbag in to my wife. I have no problems with my manliness. I am secure in my manhood... :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

I'm a total hypocrite but I can't eat bloody food.  I can't get away from it in scripture.  That probably makes me weak... lol

The Purple Fuzzy

* The Purple Fuzzy leaves heather a hug

Heather

*Heather takes PF's hug and cuddles it*

:cool:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

mesipie

its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Post 2.27 (a minor version change, just fixing a bug someone found in 2.0) 
"Do you sing at church?"

mesipie

its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

angel

My hubby's nickname is shep and that would make me ladyshep. :)

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"