News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Every one weigh in here in sharing 510!!!

Started by taco_harvell, June 24, 2018, 04:52:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Lynx

Weigh in? I haven't stood on a scale since I worked at a job where they had a shipping scale. I weighed 209 at that time, with all my clothes and shoes on and a couple pounds of pocket stuff in my pockets.

I hate to think what I weigh now. And that's why I haven't stood on a scale since then, because I hate to think what I weigh now. :p
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on June 24, 2018, 05:56:37 PMThe title is supposed to rhyme, Taco. :P
It did. Every one weigh in here in sharing 510... well, "in" and "10" rhyme here in southwest Tennessee. In places where they talk proper "10" would rhyme with "when." But everybody from this forum I've heard talking would pronounce "10" as rhyming with "pin."
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

The last thing I wanna do is weigh in. My scales are terrible liars, and in addition are just plain mean. And they've gotten my clothing into the act too. :sadbounce:

Morning, ya'll. Got a ton to do, wish I was at home cleaning things up, and my stomach feels icky. In other words- it's Monday.
 The iced coffee has quite a job this morning.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

Yea I DEF ain't weighing in. :nono:

Came home from church last night, ate, took an hour 1/2 nap, did my homework, talked to a friend, then crashed.
Working. But Ima struggling to focus and I got 8 hours of sleep last night!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

I didn't get 8 hours sleep and it has been nonstop today. Not just people I'd scheduled, but tons of paperwork. I think I'm nearly caught up now though. Got three more people to deal with today. And when I get home, while Lou cooks, I need to cut the yard and clean up the mess I've made over the past bit. Then, if I have time, I'll finish the paint job on the camper and rest for a couple days before the weekend and the church roof job..
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

My yard needs mowing too. Come do mine. I have no lawn mower....yet. lol
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Nelle

@work waiting on Jeremy to get here. We carpool as much as we can to save on gas. His truck is a gas hog. :)

Good weekend with family. Just too short!

I had been whining about wanting some "new" books lately, but I don't like paying a whole bunch. Hastings ruined me. :) I found Thriftbooks online today, and they have free shipping for orders of $10 or more! *gasp* LOL.. I'm like "Let me make my list..." Plus you can save 15% on your first order on the website (WELCOME) and if you download the app, you can get 15% off your first order on there as well (APPWELCOME). Yeeesssssss. Now I feel like I need to just compile massive lists to slowly purchase over time and build a huge library!

I felt pretty on-focus today. I have an audit to be completed by Saturday for the State of IL Department of Labor. I've been working as exclusively as possible to get it finished ASAP. I'm finally almost done compiling all of the information, but I'll probably spend a majority of tomorrow entering the data into their online forms - I hope. I need to be finished by Wednesday end of day, because our CPA is coming Thursday to make an appearance or something. I'm afraid I'll be needing to provide some paperwork, so I'd like some time to do that as well. I am sooo thankful we have switched to only the one audit a year now with these new CPAs. I would have fainted if I had the IL DOL audit AND the mid-year audit at the same time. I would have to sleep here, haha.

btw.. Heather, I am so sorry for your loss. That's so much to handle. I'll be praying for you, and their families of course.

Heather

I drew the short straw today and had to stay after to take a delivery route. That's 2 hours I get to shave off at the end of the week though so it's not TOO bad plus it broke up the monotony of my new position.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

Howdy y'all.

Presta valves stink.

SCHRADER FOREVER!

That is all.
"Do you sing at church?"

mini

Morning.

I need these allergies to let up, and I need caffeine.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

Caffeine, it no work no more. I need something stronger. What that would be, I don't know. I've already seen eleventy- billion people/problems, (Ok, that's an exaggeration, it was two people but their issues seemed like that many- I think I'll call them Legion One and Legion Two) and I WANNA GO HOME.
And in sharing Lou made some kind of incredibly good Philly cheesesteak Lasagna last night. I think it's what it was supposed to be. All I know is, it was stripped round steak like fajita meat, bell peppers, onions, lots of cheese, some kind of alfredo style sauce, and crescent rolls layers. One little bowl was possibly 10k calories, but it was all I ate yesterday and it totally filled me up.. Flippin' awesome. I'm gonna eat a bait of it for lunch, chased with one of my left over glass bottled Dr Peppers I have stashed in my desk drawer.

And in relation to that- stashing a bottle of Dr Pepper back in my desk drawer...is that the equivalent of the drunk who stashed a flask of whiskey in a desk drawer for lunch? If so, I might have a problem...

Nelle

Finishing up my leftover lasagna from Lazzari Italian Oven in Jonesboro, AR. If you are EVER in that area and you even slightly enjoy italian food - this restaurant is locally owned and operated. One of the owners goes to my old church. Their food is DIVINE. I feel like I should be sitting in an Italian grandmother's kitchen. LOL. My favorite meals there are the lasagna, minestrone soup, and of course, their bread is amazing as well, haha. We love it!

Commercial break over. ;)

I stash all kindsa snacks and soda in my desk here at work. If I didn't, I'm afraid someone would be hurt throughout the day.. :)

I'm reaaaaaally hoping we can fry some of the squash and zucchini that Papa gave us tonight. It sounds delicious. :)

Roscoe

Quote from: Nelle on June 26, 2018, 04:47:42 PMFinishing up my leftover lasagna from Lazzari Italian Oven in Jonesboro, AR. If you are EVER in that area and you even slightly enjoy italian food - this restaurant is locally owned and operated. One of the owners goes to my old church. Their food is DIVINE. I feel like I should be sitting in an Italian grandmother's kitchen. LOL. My favorite meals there are the lasagna, minestrone soup, and of course, their bread is amazing as well, haha. We love it!

Oh dear Lord. Now I have to find a chance to go to Jonesboro. I LOVE Italian food. You know, my uncle lives just an hour north of there, just across the state line in the boothill....may have to go see him soon. :fork:

Heather

I keep snacks stashed in my oversized purse. I can't keep anything at work because if its left here, 40+ people just assume it's up for dibs. My mom brought me cupcakes once. I left for a delivery, gone maybe 15 minutes, came back and they were all gone.

My body absolutely hates me this week. It's not its fault necessarily. This weather has my fibromyalgia alk out of sorts. I'm not sleeping really well either and that is making it even worse. It's a vicious cycle.....

Roscoe

I'm absolutely crying this morning. My back is jacked up yet again. Chiropractor can't see me until Monday. Those who know me know how bad it has to be for me to schedule a doctor's appointment of any kind.

Heather

I made it 4 hours at work and now I'm home and back in bed. I'm trying to keep a migraine from developing on top of everything else.

Nelle

Goodness. We have had us some almighty storms up here! I'm thankful we aren't in a drought, but my lands.. I need a roof replaced, not a huge expensive swimming pool for a home, haha.

I ate a frozen pizza for lunch today. It wasn't as good as the lasagna, but I love the pepperoni Totino's pizzas!

I've been sleeping SOO good at about half an hour within the alarm clock going off. I'm SOO looking forward to Saturday morning when that alarm clock can stay quiet!

Roscoe

Morning all. Spent yesterday evening soaking in Epsom salts and then coated with some kinda icey-hot stuff lou had. Got up this morning able to walk and am currently multi-tasking, tormenting our late lamented Cheesehead and Mini, both via the wonders of text.

I really hope this back issue is gone for a while.

mini

Quote from: Roscoe on June 28, 2018, 01:14:18 PMI really hope this back issue is gone for a while.

So you really are spineless? 

:ugly:

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!