News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Is it just me?? Feeling alone in Sharing 493..

Started by Roscoe, April 05, 2014, 02:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on May 05, 2014, 04:03:26 AM
* The Purple Fuzzy Gets the bug spray
* Roscoe  swats bug spray from Rat's Nest.
Are you crazy? That's fishin' bait!
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

:smirk2:

Gotta take dad for a swallowing test this morning.  He had one recently, this one is similar to that but to check something else specific. 

Lynx

First crickets, now swallows.  What next, locusts?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Roscoe on May 05, 2014, 11:22:55 AM
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on May 05, 2014, 04:03:26 AM
* The Purple Fuzzy Gets the bug spray
* Roscoe  swats bug spray from Rat's Nest.
Are you crazy? That's fishin' bait!
Well scoop the silly things up and get them out of here!

Chseeads

I hear they're tasty dipped in wild honey.

MY would be proud of the wild honey.

MsJennJenn

Supervisor in the next office is having an interview for a pharmacist....and the interviewee is SO LOUD.
I can hear it all word for word.... :nono: :noo:

AAHHHH!!!  :2pistol: :tearhair: :banghead:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

Chseeads

Shew.  I've walked 685 miles today.  My feet hurt.

Fiddling with fence and herding cattle....

We were gonna move the one cow none of the other like back up here to the house.....so after we moved everything else in a new lot, we were walking her up the road, and the bull took a wild spell and jumped out and came to join us...so we ended up taking them both up here.

But no sooner than we got back down the road, here he comes, he'd tore out up here...  Lord, big dummy. 

The other one is not content by herself, though she's not being wild at least, so maybe she'll settle and learn to enjoy eating and living without everybody else butting and beating the poop out of her.  :smirk2:

If she runs away, she'll just go back down there.  Hopefully she won't though.

The Purple Fuzzy

Just like some folks I know, they make it hard to help them.

Roscoe

:hi:
Back at work. Is it bad that when I prayed for my supervisor today, I said " Lord, touch him"....and my subconscious added .."preferably with a bolt of lightening"? :lol:
Supposed to get more storms the end of the week. I hope they are not bad..
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

We sure need some rain but can do without the tornados.

MsJennJenn

It was nice and cool this morning when I left.
Breezy.

I haven't run the AC yet. Haha I don't wanna run it until
I absolutely have too. I haven't been home except at night most days. And with the breeze at night and my fan I'm good.

At work. And already ready to punch some coworkers.
Should be back in the office full time by end of the month though. Boss told me yesterday.
Thank ya Lord!!
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Newsman

Bwahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha err. Oh, I see.

:bustamove:

Quote from: Roscoe on May 02, 2014, 11:57:10 AM
Lord. It should be legal to kill a spouse for doing what mine did this morning. :pound: Beautiful morning, my Saturday, Chey's out of school today so sleep in time, here I come....NOT. My lovely wife woke me up at around 4:45 when she came in from the guest room where she'd fallen asleep watching a movie when I went to bed....then, just after I'd dozed back off, she showed up at 6:30 to announce that 1) she'd not been able to go back to sleep and had cooked bacon for breakfast and 2) I HAD to get up and make biscuits since she can't make them like I can. :fire:
So here I am, awake, biscuits made and in the oven, and the certainty that my peaceful day has been totally rearranged, as she is yelling about "getting to the yardsales before the good stuff's gone". Lord.

Chseeads

Did poop and errands, got garden plants and such....  Gotta get crackin on that....  Eating a bite then tear into it.

The cow is still here and hasn't run away.  Though she's still wishing she wasn't.

Roscoe

:pound: :pound:
Quote from: Newsman on May 06, 2014, 03:46:37 PM
Bwahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha err. Oh, I see.

:bustamove:

Quote from: Roscoe on May 02, 2014, 11:57:10 AM
Lord. It should be legal to kill a spouse for doing what mine did this morning. :pound: Beautiful morning, my Saturday, Chey's out of school today so sleep in time, here I come....NOT. My lovely wife woke me up at around 4:45 when she came in from the guest room where she'd fallen asleep watching a movie when I went to bed....then, just after I'd dozed back off, she showed up at 6:30 to announce that 1) she'd not been able to go back to sleep and had cooked bacon for breakfast and 2) I HAD to get up and make biscuits since she can't make them like I can. :fire:
So here I am, awake, biscuits made and in the oven, and the certainty that my peaceful day has been totally rearranged, as she is yelling about "getting to the yardsales before the good stuff's gone". Lord.
And in sharing, I am home and fixin' to cook......menu tonight is honey-teriyaki marinated pork chops, mashed tators, corn, buttermilk biscuits, salad, and a RootBeer Float cake for dessert.
I am SO good to my wife.  :hypocrite:

Chseeads

Pssh, you're just good to yourself and just let her eat some of what you make you.

Lynx

Quote from: Chseeads on May 07, 2014, 04:05:08 AM
Pssh, you're just good to yourself and just let her eat some of what you make you.

Thank you for saying exactly what I was thinking.  Well... half of what I was thinking.  The other half was "any leftovers?" :fork:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

:pound: That's not true....er, well, completely true.

Lynx

Wait, what?  You just said it's not true, then you said it's completely true.  Which is it?
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy