Is it just me?? Feeling alone in Sharing 493..

Started by Roscoe, April 05, 2014, 02:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

Lynx

Bobby:  Chili dogs?  Mexican food gives you trouble, but you can eat chili dogs? 

Speaking of which... a few weeks ago I was typing the bulletin one Sunday morning and the pastor came through looking a bit tired.  He said they went to the mexican restaurant in town the night before (which is never a good idea, that particular restaurant is very bad) and his "beef burrito" had a chopped-up hot dog in it.  For some reason this caused my pastor trouble, because he had been up and down all night.  And his sermon that Sunday was a bit short.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Dude, I can scarf a chili dog anytime with no problems.  Preferably one smothered in onions and cheese, with a large dollop of a sweet mayonnaise based slaw....:fork: :drool:
Without TMI, you *might* not want to be near me in enclosed spaces for a day or two afterwards though.

Good morning,all. Gonna be a good day, even if I have to whip someone's tail to ensure it.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

:hi:
No tails had to be whipped. :P  Good thing, 'cause I really didn't feel like expending the energy. :roll:
Am gonna eat fish sammiches in a few, and relax. Beautiful day, but a mite windy...
And you clowns need to post more. Herbgirl, Mini,Newsman, Jenn....y'all are being too quiet. Myself, Weird Cat- I REFUSE to call him by his new "handle"  :pound:- and Rats' Nest are tired of carrying you bums. If it weren't for Cheesehead, we'd be doing ALL the work around here.  :pound:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

I read - every day haha. More then once a day.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

If there's anything to read. ;)

We had tamales for supper.

taco_harvell

Isaac got any clue where I can get an HP Compaq from 2009 to stick this HD in? CHEAP! I could buy a new computer cheaper than buying after market parts to fix this one. I need it for church stuff.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

:smirk2:

I've become very anticlimactic in my old age.

Lynx

Taco:  Why in the world would you want an HP Compaq?  Those are very prone to hardware failure.  If I had known that was the computer in question I would not have wondered that it died on you.  In any event, it is very unlikely the OS would still work, even in an HP Compaq of a comparable year model.  Microsoft is very careful to not allow any possibility of cloning, which leaves legitimate users sometimes up the creek. 

Bobby:  You refuse to call me Lynx?  Why not?  I have not called YOU... a certain well known name... for some time now.  :P
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MelodyB

I'm supposed to get my permanent cast on my wrist tomorrow. I'm thinking about getting Florida state colors when they ask me for my choice of color.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Newsman

Wheeeeee!!! Does that count as a post?

I even 'blessed' two peeps ...Ladies JennJenn and Sandra, for their comments about Sethers and Lady Mary Jane ... err, Melodya../.

I started a new thread before I read the latest complaint about me .... please pop by an wish Clarence a happy birthday ... he has a lot he has to put up with! :)

John  :waving:

Chseeads

Newsman

I even blessed Seth for that ... and posted again!

Roscoe

Quote from: Newsman on April 30, 2014, 09:53:27 AM
I even blessed Seth for that ... and posted again!
Except for the whole blessing thing......I'm proud of ya.
Did you cover the "botched" execution that's all over my newsfeed?
Back at work. Thankful it is one day closer to the weekend....and even more thankful that Bro Wilson is teaching tonight.

taco_harvell

Quote from: Lynx on April 30, 2014, 03:23:06 AM
Taco:  Why in the world would you want an HP Compaq?  Those are very prone to hardware failure.  If I had known that was the computer in question I would not have wondered that it died on you.  In any event, it is very unlikely the OS would still work, even in an HP Compaq of a comparable year model.  Microsoft is very careful to not allow any possibility of cloning, which leaves legitimate users sometimes up the creek. 

Bobby:  You refuse to call me Lynx?  Why not?  I have not called YOU... a certain well known name... for some time now.  :P
Bought it cheap in a moment of weakness. The HD could be dead I just need parts or switch out the HD.

The Purple Fuzzy

taco_harvell

MsJennJenn

Saw the dr yesterday for this lingering cough. She indeed saw chest and sinus congestion and pressure, and I have a slight wheeze. So I am loaded up on an antibiotic, cough syrup and an inhaler.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

taco_harvell

If you must sneeze and cough do so toward Cheese.

Roscoe

Another roller coaster day, thanks to the psycho that is my sergeant. I wish he'd go away....He started the morning by accusing me of not performing a building check when I was assigned to building duties yesterday evening, and "spending over an hour on the computer instead". Did he apologize after he was shown proof in the form of the building's video camera system that 1) I HAD done the building check and 2) I had spent less than thirty minutes on the computer? He did not.
My chief told me not to fret,but the sergeant in question has been going around HIM too, talking with his boss, which concerns me. I truthfully don't know why this guy dislikes me, I've never done anything to him- but every since he came to day shift a couple months ago, my life has been a living hell.
I am earnestly praying God moves him- or takes him out, which I don't care. He nearly got taken out by me today- I don't do well with basically being called a liar and not doing my job. I nearly became the old me, which may have required a bail bond before I was done. Thank God for helping me hold my temper...
And to make matters worse today, my left foot is slightly swollen and aching. I can hardly walk. And I think I am going to prop it up and pray that God forgives me for skipping church tonight.
Lucky y'all. You get to be my vent place. One day I'll doubtless list you as my support group on prision paperwork the way it's going. :laughhard:

The Purple Fuzzy

My left heel has been bothering me for over a week. It makes it really hard to walk when your right knee hurts AND you left foot hurts.

taco_harvell

Quote from: Roscoe on April 30, 2014, 10:57:36 PM
Another roller coaster day, thanks to the psycho that is my sergeant. I wish he'd go away....He started the morning by accusing me of not performing a building check when I was assigned to building duties yesterday evening, and "spending over an hour on the computer instead". Did he apologize after he was shown proof in the form of the building's video camera system that 1) I HAD done the building check and 2) I had spent less than thirty minutes on the computer? He did not.
My chief told me not to fret,but the sergeant in question has been going around HIM too, talking with his boss, which concerns me. I truthfully don't know why this guy dislikes me, I've never done anything to him- but every since he came to day shift a couple months ago, my life has been a living hell.
I am earnestly praying God moves him- or takes him out, which I don't care. He nearly got taken out by me today- I don't do well with basically being called a liar and not doing my job. I nearly became the old me, which may have required a bail bond before I was done. Thank God for helping me hold my temper...
And to make matters worse today, my left foot is slightly swollen and aching. I can hardly walk. And I think I am going to prop it up and pray that God forgives me for skipping church tonight.
Lucky y'all. You get to be my vent place. One day I'll doubtless list you as my support group on prision paperwork the way it's going. :laughhard:
Can't your chief call him on the carpet for making false accusations? Seems like he could repay the misery if he is that much of a trouble maker. Sounds like he is trying to open a slot on day shift for someone by making you mad enough to quit. Don't give in be stubborn like we know you are. lol 

Chseeads

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"