News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

whos married

Started by mesipie, May 08, 2008, 05:27:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niki

Married. :) It'll be 14 years in December.
When you say "Jesus" you've said everything.

BenJammin

We'll celebrate 15 yrs on Aug 28.
"Small boys become big men through the influence of big men who care about small boys." ~Anonymous~

"Courage is not the absence of fear; rather the understanding that something else is more important than fear" ~Ambrose Redmoon~

angelofthe_lordz

Shawn & I will be celebrating 2 years the 19th of this month. Where does the time go?

Tabby

Quote from: RainbowJingles on May 09, 2008, 06:29:39 AM
Oh my word!  The Yo-yos have the same anniversary as my brother and my dad!

Ummm...  My dad and brother aren't married...  to each other, that is...

Ummm...  How can I dig my way out of THIS one!?  lol

My dad eloped with my stepmother on June 10th one year (2005), right when my brother announced his wedding date for the next year(2006).  When they told each other, they were like...  :o  Huh?  I told them June 10th last year it was my turn, but my groom stood me up.  Of course, I didn't invite him to the wedding.  Of course, I didn't know who he was, either, so he can't really fault me for that, can he??

June 10 is my brother annversary. They been married going on 9 years and I have been married going on 10 years Mar 6.

Chseeads

I think you got married the same day as my best friend James and his wife Debbie....  Next March will be 10 years for them, married in '99.

Ashlee

You don't know for sure Seth?

I'm not married, but I just wanted to brag.  My aunt and uncle just celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary.  They renewed their vows.  My uncle said he would say "I do" again, but that he wasn't planning on going for another 50 years. lol

Chseeads

Well, if 3/6/99 is Tabby's wedding date, then it's the same as James and Deb's.  lol

Ashlee

Sounds like that's what she said

almondjoy

You could HEAR what she said?!?!
* almondjoy thinks Ash must have bionic ears   :hypocrite:

Ashlee

Hey, you're the one sneaking into other peoples houses.

almondjoy

What's that have to do with HEARING someone say when their anniversary was from a different state, and not being on the telephone with them?

Ashlee

well....umm.  I dunno, stop yelling at me ok?

almondjoy

* almondjoy whispers (I'm not yelling...it's those bionic ears of yours that's making it seem louder than usual)   :hypocrite:

Ashlee

almondjoy

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I WIN!  I WIN!!!

WooHoo!!!

MelodyB

Tabby could have signed it....she IS fluent ya know..... :hypocrite:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Tabby

That my annversary too. March 6 1999. Oh, Mel I think i do pretty good at signing so thanks.