News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

In St. Paul / Minneapolis area... anyone go to church nearby?? LOL

Started by (R.I.P.) YooperYankDude, April 03, 2011, 04:26:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Ok... so I am a bit random at the moment, I am in a Motel 6 in Lakeville, MN... and I know there are a few people on here who are nearby... I just don't know who all they are... or where they go to church... LOL

I had thought of going to the UPC Church in River Falls, Wi... but then I thought there might be someone in this area on here... so... I have 8 hrs to make a decision... anyone brave enough to tell me what church you go too?? LOL

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Chseeads

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Chseeads

Since he's part of the witless protec...er, witness protection program and all secretive, I'll PM you... :P

Scott

Quote from: YooperYankDude on April 03, 2011, 04:26:55 AM
Ok... so I am a bit random at the moment, I am in a Motel 6 in Lakeville, MN... and I know there are a few people on here who are nearby... I just don't know who all they are... or where they go to church... LOL

I had thought of going to the UPC Church in River Falls, Wi... but then I thought there might be someone in this area on here... so... I have 8 hrs to make a decision... anyone brave enough to tell me what church you go too?? LOL

Okay from Lakeville...

http://www.zpa-igh.org/

or

Calvary United Pentecostal Church
Place page
8800 Nicolet Avenue South
Bloomington, MN 55431
(952) 888-0215
Bus: Nicollet Av S & 89 St E
Get directions - Is this accurate?
Open Thu 7:30pm-8:30pm; Sun 10:30am-12pm
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Scott

River Falls is a good church, but Zion and Calvary UPC Are close by to where you are at.

However, if you want to go to ABI they are in St Paul and there is a church in ST Paul with an afternoon service.

http://firstchurchabi.org/default.aspx

this is the church with the afternoon services

http://www.stpaulapostolic.com/

The church I attend is perhaps an hour or more away from where you are at.

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Chseeads

Chseeads

Scott

Quote from: Chseeads on April 03, 2011, 12:53:29 PM
Well, maybe an hour counts as close to him... *shrug*

Could be....  :freaky2:

I used to Live in Lakeville years ago and trust me; it is at least 45 minutes to an hour drive to our church: depending on traffic, road construction and flood closings.

Those other churches are within a 30 minute drive of him.

The Never Ending Battle