News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Founding Bachelors - F.B.I. (Feed the Bachelors International) Update...

Started by (R.I.P.) YooperYankDude, May 30, 2010, 03:06:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you interested attending Brownie University and/or ICARE Community College?

Well yes! Where do I sign up?
Yes! Can I be the mascot...
Yes! I am the real Brownie Bandit!
Yes, curious about the class sizes...
No...
Waiting to decide till I see a list of the classes... and whether stargazing will be a required course...

Sis

TheGirl

I forgot what we were voting for..but sure why not..vote 14? lol

taco_harvell

We would like to introduce you to a new member of the F.B.I team. We are happy to welcome a married man to our team as an instructor. He is an expert in his field and will clearly be able to add a wealth of knowledge concerning his chosen field. I have never met anyone as knowledgeable as him on the subject he will be teaching for us. Please welcome Professor Five-Oh he will be teaching Doughnuts 101, and Doughnuts 202 Introduction to Fillings.

Along with his duties as Professor of Doughnuts he will also be taking on the important role of taste tester for the Founding Bachelors for all care packages sent by "troubled" students.

We welcome you Professor Bob!!
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: taco_harvell on December 25, 2010, 04:54:53 PM
We would like to introduce you to a new member of the F.B.I team. We are happy to welcome a married man to our team as an instructor. He is an expert in his field and will clearly be able to add a wealth of knowledge concerning his chosen field. I have never met anyone as knowledgeable as him on the subject he will be teaching for us. Please welcome Professor Five-Oh he will be teaching Doughnuts 101, and Doughnuts 202 Introduction to Fillings.

Along with his duties as Professor of Doughnuts he will all so be taking on the important role of taste tester for the Founding Bachelors for all care packages sent by "troubled" students.

Here, here! Cheers to man with most credentials in his field that I have even had the pleasure of knowing!  :P
I just checked the Guinesse Book of World Records... Yup there it was... Most doughnuts consumed by a single human... Professor Bob!  Congratulations Sir...

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Roscoe

Quote from: YooperYankDude on December 25, 2010, 04:58:48 PM
Quote from: taco_harvell on December 25, 2010, 04:54:53 PM

Along with his duties as Professor of Doughnuts he will all so be taking on the important role of taste tester for the Founding Bachelors for all care packages sent by "troubled" students.

Here, here! Cheers to man with most credentials in his field that I have even had the pleasure of knowing!  :P
I just checked the Guinness Book of World Records... Yup there it was... Most doughnuts consumed by a single human... Professor Bob!  Congratulations Sir...

Thankyee,thankyee.  :hi: I accept this honor and will endeavor to provide a thourough and exhausting discourse on this wonderful subject. I....wait, "troubled students"? :o I think not! All suspicious packages will be used as targets for a sniper rifle course I'll also be teaching, ably assisted by my designated target holder, aka Yoop. Now excuse me while I go research the taste differences of Krispy Kreme vs. Shipley's.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Kloey

I am activated to pursue His kingdom, not for what it is, but for the absence found within.

RainbowJingles

Quote from: taco_harvell on June 03, 2010, 07:12:15 AM
Quote from: RainbowJingles on June 03, 2010, 04:23:18 AM
:o

You mean the right brownies could earn a bachelorette an honorary MRS degree??

What if she sends more than one care package to more than one bachelor?!?!?!?!?!?!?!  :o

That could end up kinda scary!

Sounds like the FBs need to look into making rules for circumstances like this!!

Is there such a thing as a "honorary" MRS? lol

Did anyone ever answer this question?  :eyebrow:

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: RainbowJingles on April 07, 2011, 01:46:24 AM
Quote from: taco_harvell on June 03, 2010, 07:12:15 AM
Quote from: RainbowJingles on June 03, 2010, 04:23:18 AM
:o

You mean the right brownies could earn a bachelorette an honorary MRS degree??

What if she sends more than one care package to more than one bachelor?!?!?!?!?!?!?!  :o

That could end up kinda scary!

Sounds like the FBs need to look into making rules for circumstances like this!!

Is there such a thing as a "honorary" MRS? lol

Did anyone ever answer this question?  :eyebrow:

No such thing.... only ones who have the MRS degree... how is yours coming along??  :laughhard:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

RainbowJingles

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

RainbowJingles

Newsman

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: RainbowJingles on April 07, 2011, 06:08:18 AM
Well, I have two of the letters... 
MS.  :-D

Haha... it isn't official till you have all 3! But you are 2/3 of the way there...

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Newsman

By the same token, Mr. Yoop..that would mean you ALSO are 2/3 of the way to an MRS!

Just sayin'
John  :waving:

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

*kit-kat*

I'm a bachelor too, but have nothing to add in this thread... except the *kit-kat* of course.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: Newsman on April 12, 2011, 03:37:52 AM
By the same token, Mr. Yoop..that would mean you ALSO are 2/3 of the way to an MRS!

Just sayin'
John  :waving:

:laughhard:

I have no good comeback for this one... except that you are as well!!!  MR Newsman!  lol

Feed The Bachelors 2010

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Feed The Bachelors 2010

RainbowJingles

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Wow... 7 days till I have to give up my title of FBI... hmmm...

Feed The Bachelors 2010

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Still pondering who gets to inherit my position... any thoughts Taco??

Feed The Bachelors 2010