Founding Bachelors - F.B.I. (Feed the Bachelors International) Update...

Started by (R.I.P.) YooperYankDude, May 30, 2010, 03:06:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you interested attending Brownie University and/or ICARE Community College?

Well yes! Where do I sign up?
Yes! Can I be the mascot...
Yes! I am the real Brownie Bandit!
Yes, curious about the class sizes...
No...
Waiting to decide till I see a list of the classes... and whether stargazing will be a required course...

Lynx

Speaking of homemade... I came home from work and was looking for one last chess bar in the freezer for a late night snack, and found two apple bread cupcakes instead.  And they were still good! 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

RainbowJingles

lol  I figured you were.  That's why I said you were going to hate me.  :-)

I used to make brownies from scratch once in awhile, but I don't have my good cookbook here.

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

But how do you track down Chel to get the recipe? 

"How do you catch a cloud and pin it down... how do you keep a wave upon the sand... how do you hold a moonbeam in your hand..."
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

mini

I just saw a picture on FB.  Cookie dough in a muffin pan, Reese's PB cup on top, and topped off with brownie batter.  Oh yeah...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

SippinTea

Newsman

*The Chief Investigator refrains from making the comment that SPRANG to mind reading the last 20 or so posts....*

John  :waving:

Lynx

Sprang?  As in a springform pan?  :D  No thanks, I already have cheesecake recipes.
"Do you sing at church?"

RainbowJingles

Where's the fun in that??

Quote from: Newsman on September 30, 2012, 09:58:33 AM
*The Chief Investigator refrains from making the comment that SPRANG to mind reading the last 20 or so posts....*

SippinTea

Newsman

On behalf of my F.B.I. Fellow Bachelor In            Tennessee  :hypocrite:

Lynx

Your fellow bachelor has nothing at all happening in his personal social life.  Go dig up dirt elsewhere.  Sorry to disappoint you.
"Do you sing at church?"

Newsman

Be well, my friend. I know you borderline vehemently dislike the word twisting and observations we used to make all the time here about singles.

Lynx

Rereading my last post, in context with past comments I have made, I find that sounds a bit more terse than I intended.  My apologies.  I didn't mean it as a brush-off. 

What I did mean was you would find a lot more excitement if you dug around in my music, food or church life.  I have a rather interesting life that is constantly changing and usually surprising me, but my social life is nonexistent.  I don't really miss it though, as one cannot truly miss what one has never had.  I've never even been on a date before. 

However it seems facts are irrelevant when investigating rumors... so dig away.  I'll be interested to see what kind of social life y'all dig up. :popcorn: It has to be more interesting than my real social life.   :biglaugh:
"Do you sing at church?"

RainbowJingles

Hmmm...  Perhaps we could begin the saga of Psalm's social life and make up a fascinating saga for him...?  :bigcheese:

Roscoe

Quote from: RainbowJingles on October 05, 2012, 01:29:05 AM
Hmmm...  Perhaps we could begin the saga of Psalm's social life and make up a fascinating saga for him...?  :bigcheese:
* Ponders what level to which I can put my fabricating and writing skills to best use......... :freaky2:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

lojack

i think i've finally scored a doozy.  I was eating at one of my favorite restaurants (Indian) last Sunday and i was talking with one of the co-owners about seeing if they'd possibly offer cooking classes for $200-$300 range.  His eyes lit up and he told me that he'd teach me for free! So, in the very near future, i'll be heading on over to learn some of my favorites, ie Butter Chicken, Chicken Biryani, Beef Vindaloo and much more!!  The recipes I learn will be put into a book for any single ladies who might want to fix me supper!
Date me before i become famous :o  and for the people who say they can't see my avatar...   http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0092yi2.jpg

Lynx

Quote from: RainbowJingles on October 05, 2012, 01:29:05 AM
To quote a Chris Rice song, "Start with an infant world, in an open sky, on a perfect day..."

Just start at the beginning and the story will write itself as you write it. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Isaac, are you interested in your new life story or something?

Lynx

Yeah, I'm waiting to see what they come up with.  It's the closest I've ever been to having a social life... and they leave me hanging?  Really?   :-\
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy