Founding Bachelors - F.B.I. (Feed the Bachelors International) Update...

Started by (R.I.P.) YooperYankDude, May 30, 2010, 03:06:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you interested attending Brownie University and/or ICARE Community College?

Well yes! Where do I sign up?
Yes! Can I be the mascot...
Yes! I am the real Brownie Bandit!
Yes, curious about the class sizes...
No...
Waiting to decide till I see a list of the classes... and whether stargazing will be a required course...

Lynx

*Psalm_97 stands off in the corner, doing his own thing... don't need no title, he can feed his own self, thanks.  :P
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Feed The Bachelors 2010

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: sunlight on July 30, 2011, 09:53:16 PM
He's more fit for the position than you are, Buddy....

While that may  be true... It doesn't mean he will get appointed... I mean, there were lots of people more fit to be POTUS... but instead we got Obama...  :o

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Lynx

Godwin's Law, slightly modified:  "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Obama approaches 1 (100%)."
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

taco_harvell

This thread brought back a flash of many great memories shared with a good friend. It also makes me extremely sad tonight. I will cherish every conversation we had and the hilarious moments we shared Yoop.  I will never understand God's timing and I don't think I am suppose to anymore. I thought this would be a fitting place to say goodbye because I know how much you enjoyed this thread. I will miss you greatly brother. I am so thankful we were able to meet face to face. My heart is heavy/happy knowing our next meeting will take place on streets of gold.

With many tears,

Taco
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

taco_harvell

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

RainbowJingles

Yeah.  Me too.
Maybe I should send brownies to the funeral...

Newsman

In the future, after posting in this thread is over, we will archive it, so it may be read in the future.

taco_harvell

As an original Founding Bachelor, and taking into consideration a conversation I had with my partner in this "Ministry" not long before his promotion to glory, I would like to announce the passing of the torch. Thomas and I discussed how we should step down from running this "ministry" after we were both married. We decided we would pass control over to two individuals that could insure this great organization carried on long into the future. Therefore I would like to announce the two new bachelors in charge are Newsman and Cheese!! As Thomas put it "Either this will get them married or keep Feed the Bachelors going for years into the future." lol

I wish Thomas could be here to make this announcement, but I am sure he is in a better place. With great memories of a great friend I turn control of Feed the Bachelors over to these new men. I charge them to use it wisely, and try and get as many laughs and sweets out of it as Thomas and I did. lol

Newsman

I apologize that I just read this.

I'm honored.

So, any Lady that would like to Feed The Bachelors, as in Seth and I, are free to do so. Mailing address available by PM  If you have anything with rotten carrots in it, causes ones' guts to have trouble, or requires an ALN after consuming it, please send to Seth.

Everything tasty should go to me!  :thumbsup2:

John  :waving:

Scott

From what I hear, you are working on a special lady to feed a particular bachelor!
   :freaky2: :laughhard:
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

lojack

Date me before i become famous :o  and for the people who say they can't see my avatar...   http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0092yi2.jpg

Chseeads

I just now read this, cause I noticed lojack posted in the thread last and had to come and see what caused that grand appearance.

RainbowJingles

Well, I'm keeping my former bachelor well-fed.  Has anyone begun feeding the other bachelors?

Lynx

I'm a bachelor, but I make all the things on the list of foods with which to feed bachelors, so I have not as yet submitted my name for membership. 

By the way, anyone want some cookies? 
"Do you sing at church?"

sunlight

RainbowJingles

:marry:
Anyone care for my brownie recipe?  :bigcheese:

Quote from: 1legRooster on June 03, 2010, 04:15:28 AM
Good point Rainbow.  Ok, a Full Bachelor degree works.

However, a warning to the wise, get too good a grade at the Full Bachelor degree could result in a MRS degree.  Well if they are some really good brownies.  LOL   :laughhard:

Quote from: RainbowJingles on June 03, 2010, 02:35:03 AM
:laughhard: PF

Jonathan: The degree that the bachelorette earns will make sure that certain bachelor(s) are FULL!!  lol  Thus, it is called a "full bachelors" degree.

Yoop: it's okay.  I happen to have written a "Dear John" note of my own today.  :bigcheese:

Lynx

Actually, in all seriousness I need a good brownie recipe.  If you don't mind.
"Do you sing at church?"

SippinTea

Chocolate brownie? Butterscotch brownie? What kind do you like? 'Cause I'm thinkin' Elona could help with several recipes. :)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Roscoe

Quote from: RainbowJingles on September 24, 2012, 04:50:55 AM
Well, I'm keeping my former bachelor well-fed.  Has anyone begun feeding the other bachelors?
Quote from: sunlight on September 24, 2012, 04:59:34 AM
Me!
I'm thinking this is the correct order of posts... Isaac just got in the middle inadverdantly.  :laughhard:

So, Sunlight- care to enlighten us? Is it Cheesehead? Or the mediapersonage? Or an as-yet unmet by us, FB?  :biglaugh:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

sunlight

RainbowJingles

Quote from: Psalm_97 on September 24, 2012, 05:20:50 AM
Actually, in all seriousness I need a good brownie recipe.  If you don't mind.

You're gonna hate me, Isaac, but here's the brownie recipe that won me a Taco.  :-)
1. Go to the store.
2. Buy one Ghirardhelli brownie mix (the one with meltaway chips)
3. Buy one Betty Crocker fudge brownie mix
(if you're in the mood, buy a pack of mini chocolate chips to add for fun)
4. Take the mixes and chips home.
5. Follow the directions on the box for each of them, combining them in one bowl, and cooking the way that looks best on the back of the box.
6. Don't let them get TOO done.
7. Don't eat them all at once.
8. Ignore the brownie bandit.

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"