News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Help Help Seth is Missing he....

Started by Dew-Ax-238, June 07, 2009, 04:10:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dew-Ax-238

Once again Seth has escaped...

We will play this like we do last letter first.. We all will say where we think that he has wondered off too..

EXAMPLE
hayloaft

next reply would me tennis court and so forth
Isaiah 43:2    
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee: and through the rivers, when thou walkest through the shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned: neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Dew-Ax-238

from the tennis court he went into his Time Machine

Some please find Seth after he left the Time Machime you have to us the letter E

Thank you
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee: and through the rivers, when thou walkest through the shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned: neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

BeccaBoo

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Melody

The Purple Fuzzy

Dew-Ax-238

BeccaBoo

Gingerale

Dew-Ax-238

sending posin ivy to all those who.....

BeccaBoo

Dew-Ax-238

he is chasing the cat that ate his birds