Main Menu

iPhone

Started by M‡¢ĦÆŁ Ҝ, June 16, 2007, 08:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SippinTea

Quote from: Mel-Mel on July 12, 2007, 05:28:42 AM
Current phone useage total... 57,657

:)

Not that you asked, Mel...but the life timer on my phone is 310 hrs and 15 min. That's the _life_ timer, Pal. Not just this year. ;)  And considering how often my phone gets borrowed.... I'm not even sure how much of that time was put on it my me.  :updown:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

Yeah but your getting better... *sniff* Im so proud!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

Saw this yesterday and figured if MKs phone did that, he might like it better... Except the beer part... LOL

Oh and BTW, my phone is up to 61,965 on the total usage. :teeth: 

Sister_Mom

And how many months did it take for you to use that many minutes?  :grin:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

MelodyB

Lets see....I got this last phone right after Stoneking revival last year, and before we moved so that means I got it in spetember sometime....so less than a year...about 10 months. :hypocrite:

What are you trying to say?

Sister_Mom

You said it for me.  :grin:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

MelodyB

Legendary_roxy_girL

I say go Blackberry. I have the pearl cost close to 300$ when it first came out, but my sister got it for 100$ a while back and they even have refurbs out. My battery time also last about a day and half. It's a wonderful little thing.

As for the iphone... incase you haven't heard..

They can be hacked onto, and people can make your phone take photos, make calls, get on the interenet, whatever they like.

http://www.infoworld.com/article/07/09/26/New-tools-help-hack-into-iPhone_1.html
KayV Blog" style="border:0

<!-- SpringWidgets | RSS Reader (#23) | HTML | Generated on 07/21/2008 --><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowNetworking="all" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" height="336" width="400" id="springwidgets_23" align="middle" data=

MelodyB

My phone is a little over a year old and the total is up to *drumroll* 82,179 mins.

M‡¢ĦÆŁ Ҝ

Just in case no one has figured it out yet, the iPhone that I bought is NOT the Apple iPhone.  I bought the Linksys iPhone, which is the original, not the crummy knock-off that Apple decided to make.
Move along, nothing to see here.

Legendary_roxy_girL

im completely confused... there were two iphones?

<!-- SpringWidgets | RSS Reader (#23) | HTML | Generated on 07/21/2008 --><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowNetworking="all" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" height="336" width="400" id="springwidgets_23" align="middle" data=

M‡¢ĦÆŁ Ҝ

Quote from: Legendary_roxy_girL on November 14, 2007, 09:04:44 PMim completely confused... there were two iphones?
Cisco has been making their iPhones since 2001 and has owned the trademark since 2000.  Apple actually settled out of court with Cisco in order to be able to use the iPhone name.

Legendary_roxy_girL

So what does your iphone look like? and is it touch screen?

M‡¢ĦÆŁ Ҝ

Mine looks like this one;

It's an 802.11g wireless VoIP phone.

Legendary_roxy_girL

so wasn't the iphone at all

M‡¢ĦÆŁ Ҝ

^ Yes, it says "iPhone" right on it.  It's definitely one of the several models of iPhone that Cisco sells.  It's just not Apple's iPhone.

Legendary_roxy_girL

okay okay, you win...

still iphone is apple.. :giggle:

Sister_Mom

MelodyB

So you have been leading us on feeling sorry for you for how long? How long has this thread been up? Since June?

For shame.

M‡¢ĦÆŁ Ҝ

^  No, not at all.  On 9 June I stated very clearly that I had bought the original iPhone.  It's not my fault that Apple decided to copy the iPhone name seven years after Cisco copyrighted it.

Legendary_roxy_girL

apparently Cisco didn't copyright it very well, cause the iPhone is made by APPLE

M‡¢ĦÆŁ Ҝ

^ Apple settled out of court with Cisco to go ahead and use the name.  Apple's concession for permission to use the name is that all Apple products will now me made 100% compatible with Cisco products.  Cisco continues to use their iPhone name, and Apple has permission from Cisco to use it too.  The iPhone is made by Cisco under their Linksys market and Apple just makes another phone copying Cisco's name.

Sister_Mom

Seems Apples Iphone was fairly popular when it came out in Germany, but not as much as it was stateside:

http://www.heise.de/english/newsticker/news/98727

Seems that people in Germany know what customer service is too.

JakeLeonard

I don't care for the iPhone myself.......as a matter of fact, some people in my area asked me to blow them up with my deer-hunting rifle.....

ka-blooey!