News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Is Obama the Anti-Christ?

Started by kkay, October 08, 2008, 08:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kkay

I've heard this time and time again. My mom's pastor believes that he is the Anti-Christ.

Any opinions?
Does anyone have proof from Revelation?

bishopnl

I believe Obama is the anti christ for the following reasons.

First, study revelations chapter 13, where it talks about the beast who comes out of the sea.  First notice where he comes from.  The sea.  Obama was born in Hawaii, which is an island nation in the middle of where?  the ocean i.e. sea (also a volcanic island which sprang up "out of the sea"). 

Second, notice that the beast has 10 horns.  I believe these represent the top 10 influential Hollywood people who support Obama's candidacy...note the resemblance...Horns...Hollywood (both begin w/Ho).  Jennifer Aniston, Robert DeNiro, Chris Rock, Samuel L. Jackson, Scarlett Johanson George Clooney, Ben Affleck, The Kennedy women (Caroline/Maria Shriver) will.i.am, and of course, oprah.  It also has seven heads.  who are the "heads" of these influential actors and stars?  The studio's/corporations.  The Big Six, of course, Time Warner, Viacom, Disney, Sony, GE/Vivendi, and News Corp.  Wait, but the prophecy says 7....and one of the heads suffered a wound from which it almost didn't recover, but it was healed and the world wondered after it.  Makes sense when you remember that New Line Cinema recently underwent financial hardship but was bought and brought in under Time Warner's corporate umbrella...it was "healed", so to speak.

So far, we've noted the beast:

A.  comes from the sea, (i.e. Hawaii)
B. Has 10 horns (his Hollywood promoters which are both financing and running his propaganda--they are the ones who are doing the dirty work)
C. Has 7 heads (seven major studios/media corporations which control the promoters and the news media)

I may have to continue this study later...time constraints are weighing me down...but observe what the beast was "given."  A MOUTH.  What is Barack Obama's biggest asset?  His big MOUTH.

~Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.~
- Mark Twain, a Biography

~There are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.~

- James Madison, speech to the Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 16, 1788

Scott

He is not the Anti Christ. He is married.

The person most commonly considered the Anti Christ will be a man who does not know the desire of women.

Dan 11:37

Young's Literal Translation
And unto the God of his fathers he doth not attend, nor to the desire of women, yea, to any god he doth not attend, for against all he magnifieth himself

King James Bible
Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

American King James Version
Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

American Standard Version
Neither shall he regard the gods of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god; for he shall magnify himself above all.

Bible in Basic English
He will have no respect for the gods of his fathers or for the god desired by women; he will have no respect for any god: for he will put himself on high over all.

Douay-Rheims Bible
And he shall make no account of the God of his fathers: and he shall follow the lust of women, and he shall not regard any gods: for he shall rise up against all things.

Darby Bible Translation
And he will not regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women; nor regard any +god: for he will magnify himself above all.

English Revised Version
Neither shall he regard the gods his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Webster's Bible Translation

World English Bible
Neither shall he regard the gods of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god; for he shall magnify himself above all.

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Bliss

Quote from: bishopnl on October 08, 2008, 08:40:08 PM

First, study revelations chapter 13, where it talks about the beast who comes out of the sea.  First notice where he comes from.  The sea.  Obama was born in Hawaii, which is an island nation in the middle of where?  the ocean i.e. sea (also a volcanic island which sprang up "out of the sea"). 

Second, notice that the beast has 10 horns.  I believe these represent the top 10 influential Hollywood people who support Obama's candidacy...note the resemblance...Horns...Hollywood (both begin w/Ho).  Jennifer Aniston, Robert DeNiro, Chris Rock, Samuel L. Jackson, Scarlett Johanson George Clooney, Ben Affleck, The Kennedy women (Caroline/Maria Shriver) will.i.am, and of course, oprah.  It also has seven heads.  who are the "heads" of these influential actors and stars?  The studio's/corporations.  The Big Six, of course, Time Warner, Viacom, Disney, Sony, GE/Vivendi, and News Corp.  Wait, but the prophecy says 7....and one of the heads suffered a wound from which it almost didn't recover, but it was healed and the world wondered after it.  Makes sense when you remember that New Line Cinema recently underwent financial hardship but was bought and brought in under Time Warner's corporate umbrella...it was "healed", so to speak.

B. Has 10 horns (his Hollywood promoters which are both financing and running his propaganda--they are the ones who are doing the dirty work)
C. Has 7 heads (seven major studios/media corporations which control the promoters and the news media)

I may have to continue this study later...time constraints are weighing me down...but observe what the beast was "given."  A MOUTH.  What is Barack Obama's biggest asset?  His big MOUTH.

It's all starting to make sense now.  :rofl:

drummr

I don't see Obama being the Antichrist, but I believe we are seeing
why the Antichrist will be accepted and adored for his charisma.

I'm still watching Tony Blair. 
"Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:"
1 Peter 1:22

Cody P

I have mixed feelings about him being the Anti-Christ. However alot of the things that " bliss" has posted makes alot of sense.  But I can say that I believe that if Obama does get to be president it is only because God wants him in office so that God can bring the end-time even sooner.
I Am A Child Of God !

Chérie

Quote from: bishopnl on October 08, 2008, 08:40:08 PM

:rofl:
religion, tv, and media have powerful effects on the way people see the world. - maynard james keenan

newkris

i'm more worried about who is controlling the money of this world since one by one governments are taking over banks. 

as for obama being the anti-christ . . . .really?  oh my word. . . .
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

bishopnl

Cody,

I'm the one bliss was quoting.  My comments were completely tongue-in-cheek.  Obama is not the anti-christ. 

hope I didn't confuse anyone. ;)
~Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.~

~There are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.~

Scott

Jack Bauer is the Anti Christ, we all know that.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

bishopnl

Quote from: Scott on October 14, 2008, 01:01:28 AM
Jack Bauer is the Anti Christ, we all know that.

Don't hate on Jack.   ;)

savedbygrace

I don't think Obama is The Anti Christ..but I do think he has a spirit of an person that is Anti Christ..he proves that daily in all his platforms..and very liberal ways.  I do believe he is helping make the way for people to be more acceptable to He who is to come.  I can't stand the way that people make out over  him...yuck..sorry just had to say that, people are so blinded these days.  I believe that the "great falling away" is well underway for sure.

nicolejoy

I dunno who is the antichrist, but Nate is the next Irvin Baxter!! (or whatever his name is!!)

Rattlesnake

Whether Obama is the antichrist or not, it is a thought worthy of taking notice.  It is amazing to see how the whoe world, (other countries) are supporting Obama. Who is Obama? What is his history? How long is he been in office? 4 years ago, Hillary Clinton was the next President, now, someone who is a no name comes on the scene and completely blows her out of the water!  All at once the whole world seems to have fallen in love with Obama and left Hillary out in the cold! All I can say is WOW!!!!!

I din't know about you guys --- but I'm geting excited!!!!!!
What little a righteous man has, is better than the riches of many wicked.

A word fitly spoken is better than apples of gold in pictures of silver

bishopnl

Quote from: nicolejoy on October 17, 2008, 12:23:45 PM
I dunno who is the antichrist, but Nate is the next Irvin Baxter!! (or whatever his name is!!)

:laughhard:

titushome

Quote from: Rattlesnake on October 17, 2008, 02:13:39 PM
Who is Obama? What is his history? How long is he been in office? 4 years ago, Hillary Clinton was the next President, now, someone who is a no name comes on the scene and completely blows her out of the water!  All at once the whole world seems to have fallen in love with Obama and left Hillary out in the cold! All I can say is WOW!!!!!

Well, I wouldn't exactly say he blew her out of the water.  The race between them was pretty tight almost until the end.

But you're certainly right about people going head-over-heels for Obama in a way they don't for Clinton or any other candidate.
"You stir man to take pleasure in praising you, because you have made us for yourself, and our heart is restless until it rests in you."
- Augustine

J Lamar

I don't believe Obama is the Antichrist. As mentioned, I do believe he is Antichrist like because of the kool - aid following he has. I think this also shows just how many Christians will be deceived by the A.C. when he steps on the scene by how many are so willing to vote for Obama... :nono:

J Lamar

However, if he ever shows up on tv like this...start worrying.

newkris

you know that's photoshopped.

obamma doesn't wear an american flag on his lapel.  :pwink: 
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

Melody

hahahahaha   :laughhard:  Kris and J Lamar

Rattlesnake, do you say "WOW" that much in real life?

dnr1128

I don't believe that he is the AntiChrist, simply because I don't believe that he will be an American.  For example, both Daniel and Revelation teach that he will rise out of ten kings, or leaders of individual nations;  if Obama is indeed the beast, where are the other nine nations?   What is the wound in his head that was deadly then healed?  How is he "was not and now is?"  If my memory serves me correctly, he will uproot three kings.  Who are they? 

I'm more of the opinion that Tony Blair or Vladimir Putin are more likely candidates. 

The "desire of women" statement being interpreted as meaning the antichrist will be single and/or gay is not accurate.  It makes much more sense to say that he will put in place a global system of birth control, thus denying women their desire, to bear children.  This especially makes sense in the light that globalists and environmentalists believe that there are too many people on this planet. 

If the AC is single, why would that be a point relevant enough to necessitate telling us in Scripture?  I don't buy it. 
Sow an action, reap a habit; sow a habit, reap a character; sow a character, reap a destiny.

Sis

Just because it hasn't happened yet, doesn't mean it can't.

dnr1128

Certainly it can happen...but at this point in my assessment it's not likely.
Sow an action, reap a habit; sow a habit, reap a character; sow a character, reap a destiny.

Niki

I've always heard that the anti-Christ will be Jewish.
When you say "Jesus" you've said everything.

dnr1128

Might be.  I've heard that too.  Haven't seen any evidence for it, aside from the idea that in order for the Jews to accept him as their Messiah he would have to be a Jew, which is certainly within reason.