News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Hello!!!!

Started by shoecrazy, January 06, 2008, 01:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoecrazy

Hey all!!  My name is Jennifer and I am new here.  I have lurked for a while and just decided to start the new year off with signing up.  I am 26 and from the great state :roll: of Indiana.  I hope to become better acquainted with you all.

Jennifer
~Jennifer~

newkris

hey!  welcome aboard!  my name is kris sometimes called newkris because i am a new kris.  the new kris is nicer than the old one, which is not to say that i'm not old, which i am.  i am also the resident bapka - and if you can tell me what that is, you get extra points.  i don't know what the points count for, but i'm sure they count.

one of the funnest things to do on GP is to pinkwink.  :pwink:  if you find yourself in need of saying something that has nothing to do with the topic at hand and you say it, then it is called pinkwinking.  :pwink:  it keeps us from being off topic.

so, um, yeah.  that's the name of that tune.

if you have any questions, sippintea knows everything and what she doesn't know, newsman will make up.  :pwink: 
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

shoecrazy

Thanks for the welcome Kris!!  I don't know what a bapka is.  I guess I don't earn any points.   :-(
~Jennifer~

NessasMama

Welcome Jennifer. I'm Jennifer too. Hope you have fun!!!!!!  :lol: :lol:
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

Tricia Lea

newkris

bapka is grandmother in polish.  so now the next time the question arises, you will get the points. 

so, have you ever been to mn? 
me, too.

there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

shoecrazy

Thanks everybody.

Kris - didn't know that, but I am prepared now!!!  I have never been to MN, but I love to travel.  I am planning on going on a missions trip to Spain in April and am looking forward to that very much!!!
~Jennifer~

Backseat Radio

Welcome to GP.   :hi:   I'm from the great state of Indiana too.

newkris

i have heard that spain is a fabulous place for a missions trip.  i know two people who have gone to work with the sones.  lovely people. 

how long are you going for?  is it a group effort or are you going alone?
me, too.

Called_&_chosen

Welcome to GP

I am Amanda AKA Called&Chosen or Short Hat..... i would be from Wisconsin da BEST state of all States  :clap2:
*Ashley Thomas*
"Mistakes are part of the price you pay for KNOWLEDGE"

*Bro Harold Linder*
"if God Calls You. You Will be Happy"
"Many Are Called but Few are Chosen"

*Bro Tim Green*
"You cant have a testimony without aTest"

shoecrazy

Thanks everybody!!

Kris - As of right now it looks like we will be going for around a week to ten days.  One of my friends lived in Madrid for a year helping a missionary out and he is planning on going back and is taking some others with him. 
~Jennifer~

SippinTea

Quote from: newkris on January 06, 2008, 02:05:38 AM
if you have any questions, sippintea knows everything and what she doesn't know, newsman will make up.  :pwink: 

I do?  ???  I don't. LOL

But you're right about Sir John. ;)

Oh, and welcome to the craziness, Jennifer!  :hi:

Umm... about me: I'm 26 and single and slightly incoherent right now. Staying up until 2am for 5 nights in a row does not agree with this old lady.  :googly: I have multiple family members on the board, so don't be surprised if you see me pounding someone. ;) Of course, Godplace members don't have to be related to be pounded... if they really deserve it.  :cool:

Nice to have another shoe fanatic join us!

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Nerd

Newsman

A few points here:

1) Welcome, Lady Jennifer, I'm John, your mild-mannered coorespondent!  :hypocrite:
2) Lady SippinTea has an inaccuracy in her greeting post: anyone see it? It's her AGE: she's now 27!
3) I have been known to quote and misquote on occasions (generally, but not exclusively limited to; Monday though Friday, weekends, and holidays!)

Welcome!

John  :waving:

SippinTea

BOL! Oops. I already forgot. :couch: Apologies... it wasn't an intentional lie. ;)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

I was fixing to point that out...you have only been 27 for what? 3 weeks now and you already forgot? :nono:

Anyway....

Im Melody, Resident firebug and duckie collector. :D I can do all sorts of intresting things with a lighter and a video camera. :freaky2: (And I have Youtube vids to prove it!) I am nocturnal as I sleep all day and work at night. I guard the place overnight....Gotta keep an eye on Newsman, never know what he might say or do while all the regulars are sleeping.

But yeah, jump in have fun, and dont dissappear like the rest of the newbies do. :hypocrite:

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

shoecrazy

You are all so kind.  Thank you.  I look forward to having some fun here!
~Jennifer~