News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Ideas for V Day gift?

Started by EmmazMommy, February 06, 2007, 10:30:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmmazMommy

Whats everyone getting their Significant Other for V Day!!

TRAV

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PROVERBS 3:5,6

RandyWayne

I was GOING to surprise my wife with two roundtrip (one for her.... another for ME) tickets from Milwaukee to the big island of Hawaii, but our Spring breaks are three whole weeks apart!

So right now, I am figuring on a nice stay at a nearby hotel/water park in the Dells.

nicolejoy

I'm not giving my hubby anything ;)

We're going away this weekend for our wedding anniversary (the 12th), we probably aren't doing anything "special" on Valentines day... and on the 15th, I'm heading back to Australia!! Without Berny :(

TRAV

*Christi*

We don't usually do gifts... maybe something small like candy or flowers but that's usually it.  We are going to a Valentine's banquet this Friday in Ft Wayne and then we are going to a fancy fondue restaraunt on the 24th to celebrate.

nicolejoy

I always forget about Valentines day, because it's SO close to our anniversary...

*Christi*

I made sure that our wedding wasn't close to any good holidays!!  LOL  Actually it's right between Father's Day and the 4th of July but neither of those affect presents for me!   :hypocrite:

EmmazMommy

Quote from: CRStrom on February 07, 2007, 03:36:36 PM
I made sure that our wedding wasn't close to any good holidays!!  LOL  Actually it's right between Father's Day and the 4th of July but neither of those affect presents for me!   :hypocrite:

lol!!!  :laughhard:

Since he wont be home for V day bc of military stuff, we are going to a banquet Friday night at the church, then we are going to leave Emma with my mom, and have the evening, to watch movies, etc.... thats about the extent of it this year! last year we didnt do anything either, all because of the military then too! lol

myhaloisintheshop

Our anniversary is March 1st and we normally go out and do something seperately for V day and our anniversary.

Not sure about this year though

Melody

We usually don't do any gifts or go anywhere.  We don't have a sitter.  Someday I'm going to do something wonderfully spontaneous for him........

myhaloisintheshop

THat is our problem this year.  We don't have a sitter here so it makes it hard to just go on the spur of the moment.

JuJu03

well I really don't know what we are going to do...we WERE going away for the weekend but my husband is working an extra week on the land rig so he is going to be worn out when he gets home on the 13th.  He would at that time have been working 3 straight weeks 12 hour days....and he will only have a week off instead of two because of the overtime....so we will do something within the next few weeks to get away before the baby gets here

randerzforya

Usually Brandon goes all out, but this year we gave each other a budget of $20 to make a Valentine for each other..and we're going to have a picnic at the park where we had our first kiss.  :) I think this year will be my favorite, I like the simple things so much better.

Heather

mine will probably consist of construction paper and he has already bought me a stuffed animal. with the job changing and saving for marriage....well safe to say we don't have a budget. lol. we do, but not for v-day gifts. we are going to the youth banquet [which is a first for me] on the 17th. dressed up and formal dinner. and we are going cheap for that. my old prom dress and he's borrowing a suit jacket.  :biglaugh:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

TRAV

If I was married I would give my honey for Valentines Day ....................................... some honey.

Melody