Last Person to Post Wins Round #4

Started by Tricia Lea, June 29, 2008, 03:56:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

almondjoy

:laughhard:

I was thinking those floatee things that go on her arms   :hypocrite:

Sis

Water wings?  Sure why not. How about both?

almondjoy

Ashlee

paddle?  you make me sound like a dog sis. lol

Sis

No, you hold on to the board to keep your head above water and kick with your feet. You end up lookin like a motor boat. LOL

Night!

almondjoy

We had to use them when we first started swimming in high school during gym class (even though most of us knew how to swim already).

The Purple Fuzzy

I need one of those for Boudreaux! ;)

Sis

Quote from: almondjoy on July 10, 2008, 12:07:27 PM
We had to use them when we first started swimming in high school during gym class (even though most of us knew how to swim already).

That is simply stupid. I was a junior life saver by the time I hit high school, with half the requirements for Senior life savior. I would have refused to wear those baby things in HIGH SCHOOL.

The Purple Fuzzy

When I took Jr lifesaving, we had to do the same thing as the Sr lifesaving course, including swimming a mile, but I wasn't old enough to get the Sr certificate.  :smirk2:

Sis

Quote from: practicalme on July 10, 2008, 05:32:18 PM
When I took Jr lifesaving, we had to do the same thing as the Sr lifesaving course, including swimming a mile, but I wasn't old enough to get the Sr certificate.  :smirk2:

Would you like some lame teacher making you wear water wings to class?

The Purple Fuzzy

It's pretty crazy.  Doesn't make a lick of sense.  You'd think they'd check out the students and see who actually needed help...

Sis

I would have been indignant to say the least. Imagine treating a HIGH SCHOOL student like a child.  :laughhard:

The Purple Fuzzy

:smirk:  Highschoolers seem like children now, but they didn't when I was one.

Sis

Quote from: practicalme on July 10, 2008, 06:27:18 PM
:smirk:  Highschoolers seem like children now, but they didn't when I was one.

When we walked into Senior English lit class the first day of school, the teacher started with, "Now children, please be seated." And we were like WHAT?  CHILDREN?  HUMPH!   But we ended up liking her, she was nice.

yosemite

My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

Sis

yosemite

My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

almondjoy

* almondjoy waves at GP land   :hi:

yosemite

The Purple Fuzzy

Sis

I can't hear the words to that song!  :yikes:  Have I gone deaf, too?   :laughhard:

almondjoy

Quote from: Sis on July 13, 2008, 03:06:21 AM
I can't hear the words to that song!  :yikes:  Have I gone deaf, too?   :laughhard:

If you have, then so have I. 

The Purple Fuzzy

:sing: Happy un-birthday to you....  :sing: ;)

almondjoy

The Purple Fuzzy