News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

GP Ain't dead yet.. Prove it in sharing 502

Started by taco_harvell, January 17, 2016, 06:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Heather

Work went better than expected. However riding with Brandon today [who insisted on driving me] made me pray back through this evening. Probably needed as I haven't been to church due to my work schedule. He tried to get my car out while I was gone and it's stuck. Nothing but a solid sheet of ice behind it and can't get enough traction to back uphill. She doesn't need to move til Wednesday.

Back/start school tomorrow. I haven't been to the 4 classes I have MWF due to the snow.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

SippinTea

Pretty sure Jason broke his knuckle yesterday. Still waiting for a call from the doctor about the x ray.
Teddy running a fever.
Bella sick, too.
Sean being... Well, Sean. Lol

I need ice cream. And maybe cream puffs. :)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

mini

:yawn:

Long, but good, day yesterday.  Was so wore out I was laying down shortly after 7 and was sound asleep long before 8.  Yes, I'm a old man.

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

Today my mouth wanted ice cream for breakfast. My stomach wanted peanut butter. So I melted some ice cream and mixed it with peanut butter. Goes great on a slice of bread.

What? You eat jelly with peanut butter. I eat ice cream with it.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Poor Lady Wooby. And poor Heather with a stuck car. The rest  of you are just weirdoes.  :lol:
I'm back at work. The oldies that popped in need to keep checking in!
I couldn't resist bringing the Corvette in today- the roads were clear and I had a terrific drive in, jamming to my "Christian Hair Band". Gonna snap a pic in a bit and send it to a Corvette friend who lives in Indiana, just out of meanness, since all he can do is look at his Corvette in the garage. :P
Hopefully the day will go by quick. If my barbershop is open, I need to stop and get all three of my hairs cut. They are looking shaggy.. :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

sunlight

* sunlight hugs urby

* sunlight waves at cheese... Err... Roscoe.
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

sunlight

@Scott .. The all unread topics button isn't working for me. It errors out.

MelodyB

No snow here. 35 years old and I still have never experienced snow...

It was a beautiful 49 degrees and sunny yesterday. Same as Saturday. It was so nice on Saturday, mom was griping about being depressed and not getting out, so I fried some frenchfries, and made her a grilled Swiss cheese sandwich on rye bread, and wheeled her outside on the patio for a couple hours. I sat out there and finished a picture I was coloring on. And the neighbors came over and leaned on the railing and talked to us.

She was in a much better mood after that.

Gotta babysit this afternoon. Made a ham and sweet tater casserole yesterday. Gonna have leftovers of that tonight. Tomorrow I may make some green baby Lima beans. I have the ham bone left and I think that would be excellent for this "cold" weather. Some corn bread, onion and buttermilk on the side...yum! Or maybe split pea soup. Either way, I may need to stop by the store on my way home this evening.

Tootles!

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MsJennJenn

It was a lovely muggy(ish) 50 degrees this morning. Supposed to stay above 50's all week - highs in the high 60's. SO excited. I'm ready for summer!

Sitting here at work eating my peaches and cream oatmeal.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

sarba

I wish the weather would decide what it wants to do.  Lets get some warm weather or some REAL snow. 

Having a "day" today.  Ever just wanna clock out at lunch time and retreat to a cave so you don't have to deal with humans?  Im there.   I sound like Seth.  Goodness I need to pray through LOL!!!

The Purple Fuzzy

sunlight

Lol @sarba that's funny! And yes, I often want to go to a cave for the rest of the day. Unfortunately that is sometimes at 8 am... Lol.

And Mel- I have a ham bone as well! Maybe that's what I should do,with it. I'd have to get someone to help me eat it though... Not sure Robbie likes them.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: sunlight on January 25, 2016, 07:42:06 PMLol @sarba that's funny! And yes, I often want to go to a cave for the rest of the day. Unfortunately that is sometimes at 8 am... Lol.

haha sometimes at 8am for me too. i wake up and want to crawl away into a cave (aka my bed) for the day.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

SippinTea

Well. Aren't we all just a cheerful bunch of weirdos today. I'm totally in the wanting to check out at 8 a.m. crowd. :)

Bella much worse. Teddy doing better. Jason has a displaced fracture. I'm oh so ready to give Sean a final eviction notice. :P And I can't wait until my sweetie gets home at 6. I can survive until then, right?!  :updown:

Listening to Lynda Randle sing hymns and trying to find my footing again.

Lynx

Hmmm... a hambone belongs in a pot of white beans. With a pone of cornbread and a mess of greens on the side. That's the single best thing I've ever found to do with a hambone.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Backseat Radio

MelodyB

I decided against the beans cause I'd have to eat them all myself. Mom doesn't care for beans...now if Dad was here...yeah, no problem getting rid of them.

Going to still use the ham bone and make split pea and ham soup. I have leftover ham too. :fork: I'll still make cornbread and it will be wonderful.

That is all.

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

Yep, a pot of beans is the best use for a ham bone...and you folks wanting to hide in a cave have it wrong. I wanna lock a few people that annoy me deep in a cave, then I can enjoy the outside world as it should be. Alone. Without  people. Is that so wrong? :lol:

SippinTea

Hmm... nah. Not as long as all of us grumpy people can be grumpy in said outside world, without having to come in contact with said annoying people in cave. :D

mini

You bunch of grumps...

:ugly:

My alarm keeps on going off earlier and earlier.  :yawn:

Roscoe

:hi:
 Work. Bah. Convenience store Southern Pecan coffee- Yuck. Chinese- they win. I whipped.  *cry*

Heather

I had a pretty good day yesterday. The one class I was nervous about I have a handful of people I actually know so it shouldn't be as bad. Somehow I've pulled something in my back. I suspect it was the 2-3 times I lost my footing on the ice left and did the 'don't fall flailing arm' dance. The muscle that runs parallel to my spine on the left side is sticking out further than my spine. Gonna lay on my heating pad for a little while before heading into work study. Just have that and 1 class today.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

sarba

Feeling old today after reading how long we have all been on GP and realizing just how long I've known folks in this little corner of cyberspace.  My boys were TINY when I signed up.    My oldest is getting married this summer and Chase will graduate high school next year.   :-\