What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

We Contemplate on Beans in Sharing 513

Started by mini, June 17, 2019, 02:36:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Nelle

:frustrated:  One day I'll learn to just listen to my headphones.  :roll:

@Work. Ready to go homeeee. Trying to decide when I want to go back to Arkansas for a wee visit. My friend's birthday is today and I have her present to take to her sometime soon. Plus my parentals, of course. :)

Right now, I'd settle for a nap.

Nelle

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Nelle

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Ashlee

Our electricity is out for the 3rd time this week. It's after midnight here and with no ac I'm outside laying in the back of uncles truck gazing at the stars. Missing my stargazers crew tonight.

Ashlee

Lynx

If you had tried sleeping in the back of a pickup truck here you would go back in the house about a quart low. Mosquitoes would have covered you up.

Not as bad here as Florida though. They are large and totally silent in Florida. The first sign that you are under attack is when your tan goes pale.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

:hi: Not feeling well today. Great service last night, so this is probably just another attack.  Oh, and got word that my aunt passed this morning. She'd had heart issues for years, but appeared to be on the mend. We weren't real close, but the loss of another family member is still painful.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Nelle

Lives of loved ones are always worth missing! Sorry for your family's loss.

@Work. Still having a little tooth trouble with that one filling tooth. It's not as bad, so I'm hoping it was just the trauma it experienced.

Something about freshly washed sheets just make getting up for work really hard. I'm very ready for 'fall back' since this is something we're still doing. :)

The Purple Fuzzy

Hi, Heather. How are things in your world?

Roscoe

Hi Heather. Hi, Ashlee. Hi, everyone else. Late shift tonight. Think I inadvertently irritated a co worker. I got an out of state transfer assigned to me that had been mine until August. I jokingly emailed the supervisor, telling her she had fallen off of my list of favorite bosses. She  then moved the transfer to a coworker, I guess figuring I had dealt with the idiot long enough. I really did not intend that. I told the coworker that if she has to accept the transfer, she can move him to my caseload and I will deal with him. As unbelievable as it is, I really wasn't trying to get out of dealing with the idiot, I was just joking with the boss. Guess I'm gonna have to stop that, lest I am looked on as the bosses pet.

Nelle

Or maybe it's just finally some justified 'lifting' of the caseload... :)

@Work. Still. I called and got a dentist appointment for Thursday evening. I want him to just check the tooth area out to make sure nothing else is going on that needs attention to cause the discomfort/pain.

I also need a nap. Cannot ever get enough sleep.. the bed just gets too comfy right when it's time to wake up. That and one of our cats keeps coming to the window and knocking on it and meowing from the other side (they have the front porch during our sleep hours & when we are at work). It's got a/c access, a full cat food buffet, and a water fountain. Not the luxurious lifestyle they deserve, but it's a modest one, haha. I just want her to hush while we sleep hahahaha.

MsJennJenn

I sort of figured out how to pay for the root canal I need done. But I haven't scheduled the appointment yet.
I have a hard time justifying the expense. It makes me sick.

I dunno what's going on but I cannot get enough sleep this week. I took a nap Sunday afternoon. I took 2 naps Monday. I took a nap yesterday afternoon. And I just literally crawled out of bed today at 11 something and that's crashing BEFORE midnight. Idk what's going on. I'm usually quite opposite and unable to sleep ever.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Nelle

Your body must have definitely needed the rest!

I could not have handled the costs we've had in 7 years of marriage (medical/dental/vet) without our CareCredit. It's been such a blessing for us!

@Work. I've probably had one too many sugar cookies (the iced kind from the bakery/deli), but I'm not sorry at all. They are too good.

Roscoe

:hi:
Off work today for the funeral. Decided to take tomorrow off too. May spend part of it hauling stuff to the dump.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Nelle on September 18, 2019, 06:45:17 PMYour body must have definitely needed the rest!

I could not have handled the costs we've had in 7 years of marriage (medical/dental/vet) without our CareCredit. It's been such a blessing for us!

Oh thanks for that reminder. I read somewhere about Care Credit and meant to look it up and never did.
I tried for that and it approved me! Woot.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on September 19, 2019, 07:57:00 PM
Quote from: Nelle on September 18, 2019, 06:45:17 PMYour body must have definitely needed the rest!

Oh thanks for that reminder. I read somewhere about Care Credit and meant to look it up and never did.
I tried for that and it approved me! Woot.
Make SURE you pay it off in the promotional time given. If not it's seriously like 23% interest....we've got it, useful to be sure, but can get expensive fast..

Lynx

I bet I wouldn't be approved. Apparently if you haven't got a credit card by 40 they assume you won't get one. The ONLY credit cards I can get are the "secured" ones, and that is basically you giving them your money and then borrowing it back from them. I can't even get an amazon card.
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy