News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Taco can't rhyme, he outta time, join us in Sharing 507

Started by Roscoe, August 04, 2017, 10:05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Apparently, while testing out this thing, I inadvertently destroyed the two pages of Taco's whine. Which is sad, since it had the Cheesemeister's brief appearance. Mea Culpa. Post away....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on August 05, 2017, 02:11:53 AMI had quality postings in that thread.

:pound:

Then quality re-post. :pound: At least I got the other thread locked up. :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Herein lies the advantage of never having anything useful to say. I didn't lose anything of value. :cool:

Bobby, for you we have a line from the original Jurassic Park: "Our lives are in your hands, and you have butterfingers?!"
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

taco_harvell

Typical corrupt cop covering up his own mistakes...  :pound:  :hypocrite:
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Roscoe

Roscoe

I quit. I'm locking myself in the house and eating chocolate the rest of the day. :pound:

It started by me getting up to go haul the trailer load of trash to the dump- only to find they are closed today. What idiot closes a dump on the one day most folks have off of work?!?! My county apparently. :mad:
 Then I go by Walmart, and buy a spray wand for my powerwasher so I can wash the dirt dobber condos off the eaves- only to leave it in the buggy. I drove 12 miles back to discover it wasn't there either, so I spent ANOTHER $20 of my roofing material refund money I'd stashed back for another. Got home- surprise, it doesn't fit. :pound: Then, I get all of this typed and suddenly the screen goes blank and I have to retype it. ARRRRGH!!!!

MelodyB

Yeah, you should go back to bed and try again tomorrow.

I don't have much else to say.

Same ole junk.

Oh...except that I'm gonna meet Darla in two weeks..I forget if she originated here on GP or just JABS/AWF.

So that above statement may not matter to most of the members here. Except, PF and JJ.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

:hi: Totally tired and ready to get to Wednesday-which will be my Friday.

taco_harvell

Quote from: Roscoe on August 05, 2017, 07:40:54 PMI quit. I'm locking myself in the house and eating chocolate the rest of the day. :pound:

It started by me getting up to go haul the trailer load of trash to the dump- only to find they are closed today. What idiot closes a dump on the one day most folks have off of work?!?! My county apparently. :mad:
 Then I go by Walmart, and buy a spray wand for my powerwasher so I can wash the dirt dobber condos off the eaves- only to leave it in the buggy. I drove 12 miles back to discover it wasn't there either, so I spent ANOTHER $20 of my roofing material refund money I'd stashed back for another. Got home- surprise, it doesn't fit. :pound: Then, I get all of this typed and suddenly the screen goes blank and I have to retype it. ARRRRGH!!!!
The dump here in Salem and down at Pops (my F-I-L) both close for the weekend.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

The Purple Fuzzy

It's raining. That makes for a groggy Monday morning.

Nelle

Melody, I think of you every single time I make this forgotten chicken. It's delicious.. I used jambalaya rice this time, so it's a bit spicier than normal, but yum!!

Monday came with a roar and a splash of rain. I'm hoping the sun can visit us again soon here..

Working on decluttering our home so that if we can sell our house, we can move into something else or move somewhere else reasonably soon, haha.

Roscoe

Lord. Today was rough. And now my phone is jacked up so I'll have to go spend $60 to get it fixed tomorrow..

Heather

Dad's bloodwork came back good enough to do chemo. Next week we will find out if I have to donate. I may anyway just because my blood is so valuable  :cool:

My boss leaves today for another 2 weeks gone. She got huffy with me on Sunday when I told her I want 4 days off between her returning and a huge, upcoming festival mid-September. She is constantly in and out the door but how dare 1 of her 3 workers request some down time....and she wonders why she has high turnover....
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Nelle

Hopefully she reconsiders her attitude, Heather, and realizes how valuable you are!

The sun DID peek out again yesterday on my way home from work. I'm eating the 2nd to last portion remaining of my forgotten chicken. I'm ready for something new to eat tho.. maybe bbq. I can't escape that craving of deliciousness.

Roscoe

Well. Went out to go to lunch and the battery was dead on the truck. Fortunately it is a state ride. I nearly messed myself when I went to the local co=op and had them bring a battery over. They charged the state $150 for the battery and $40 to bring it 5 blocks and install it.
 Ridiculous. If I'd know they were gonna charge that I'd have went to Walmart, bought a set of jumper cables and drove it the five blocks. Ridiculous. I think I'll be taking the state's business elsewhere. It may be state money but that's no reason to waste it.
 And Mini is terrible. Having told me that he is intent on causing me to buy a jeep, upon hearing about my phone misfortune, he is trying to shove me off of the ledge to get a high end phone- a Galaxy S8....

And the day gets even better. Apparently my niece that my wife was watching the last two days broke the neighbor's $200+ hot tub cover. Yep- out of our cruise money to pay for that. Makes me so pig biting mad I could choke the brat.

MsJennJenn

So ready for this day to be over.  :mad:

Been awake since about 5:45 airplanes woke me up. They're still going.  :frustrated:

Stomach was upset from 6-7.

Lawn service went from 8-9.

Head achessss.

New promotion came with a nice set of 10 training modules that in no way whatsoever apply to my job at all. From 9am - 12pm I did 3. I still haven't passed the assessment for #3. I gave up, slammed my computer shut and gave up.

Head still aches.

It's my lucky teams turn to clean the church tonight...... :noo:

Still haven't done the homework from Sunday night....

I just wanna go back to bed...but that would probably make my head ache more.....and my hands numb more.

Lose-lose situation all around over here.  :cry2:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

Well... Chel is the RN but I would prescribe a large dose of homemade chocolate pudding all around. Seems like a lot of people need it today.

I have nothing to report except I am making pizza eggs for breakfast and my dog has no fleas. I mention the dog because fleas have been rather pernicious around these parts the last couple years.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

Urgh. Didn't buy the S8, but rather the S7. Still pricey and it better last me 4 or 5 years.
If I can make it through today,I'm off for four beautiful days...

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"