News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Recent posts

General Discussion / Re: Cats like Sardines - It's ...
Last post by The Purple Fuzzy - April 08, 2024, 06:21:25 PM
It's all cloudy here.
Last post by mini - April 08, 2024, 03:30:15 PM
Good morning everyone.  We are planning on going outside and watching the eclipse, but we are not in the path of totality.
Last post by Lynx - April 08, 2024, 09:38:28 AM
Just a few more hours Bobby. Hang on just a few more hours and all the foreigners will leave your peaceful town alone.

My dad is in Paducah and is currently disgusted with all the yokels flooding his town. He ain't going nowhere today for nothing.
Last post by Roscoe - April 05, 2024, 08:41:52 PM
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on April 05, 2024, 07:41:38 PMIt's supposed to be just barely west and north of us. Barely barely.
We are dead center of totality. Like over 4 minutes of the full on darkness, which is said to be phenomenally long.
Just got back from touring several counties in interest of making sure offenders are where they should be.
Last post by The Purple Fuzzy - April 05, 2024, 07:41:38 PM
It's supposed to be just barely west and north of us. Barely barely.
Last post by Lynx - April 05, 2024, 05:39:06 PM
Last post by Roscoe - April 05, 2024, 01:51:37 PM
Morning all. Gearing up for the mighty eclipse weekend. All the hullabaloo over four minutes of darkness. Tourists are beginning to infilterate my community. Lou couldn't get in to the local coffee shop this morning. :pound:
Me- I pickup up my half a cow yesterday, have stacks of meat. I'm gonna fire up the smoker and find a good book. Or work on projects at home.
Last post by MsJennJenn - April 04, 2024, 08:10:17 PM
Yea Isaac that's what I wondered was the case too. So much violence in churches now too unfortunately.
Another thing I could think of would be weather stuff, but Arkansas doesn't get much LOL

Last post by Lynx - April 04, 2024, 05:59:34 PM
It may be a reaction to national social trends, not anything to do with one church in Arkansas. With all the woke anti-church sentiment these days, they may expect a lot of church arson in the near future.
Last post by Roscoe - April 04, 2024, 11:59:12 AM
Quote from: Lynx on April 04, 2024, 10:30:40 AMo.O

What has been happening at churches, that they stopped insuring them?
Man, I don't know. All I know is after years of the same policy and coverage, we were suddenly told that they were no longer insuring churches. And our ONE claim two, almost three years ago- ONE IN OVER 50 YEARS- disqualified us from some of the major insurers. And getting insurance agents to actually communicate has been the equal of walking on water. They just don't respond. When the guy yesterday called back- I'd finally pressed enough buttons to get a voicemail and resorted to groveling- I couldn't move fast enough. He says he sees no issue and will get some paperwork worked up for us by this weekend. I will breath easier when that's done.
Church last night good move of God.  I needed it. Had my morning talk with Him and now to get through the day.