News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Recent posts

General Discussion / Re: Cats like Sardines - It's ...
Last post by Lynx - March 26, 2024, 09:25:21 AM
Hey Bobby, I want to run something by you. 

Grandma's TV channel had an advertisement for some kind of health insurance add-on "for people in Arkansas" and the woman doing the talking didn't pronounce it ARkanSAW. She pronounced it arKANsas, like you just stuck an "ar" on the word Kansas.

Are y'all doing a makeover on how you talk, trying your hands at rebranding, or is she wrong?

But one would think they would at least learn how to say the state name for an advertisement ostensibly targeted at that state. I wouldn't try to sell something in "MassaTUEsettes" without CHEWing on it first.
Last post by Roscoe - March 26, 2024, 02:04:56 AM
It has came a veritable Noah's flood here today. :pound: And tomorrow- I return to work. Bah.
I was just starting to get a hang of this "time off" thing, even though in actuality there's been very little time off. Today was a prime example..."off" day- saint needed a ride to Carti doctor. This took up from 11 until 430 before I got home.  I DID get a bit of wiring done on Rusty though....closer to him being back on the road.
Last post by The Purple Fuzzy - March 25, 2024, 03:29:46 PM
 :hi:
Last post by Nelle - March 25, 2024, 01:32:14 PM
Back @work.

Didn't get much done this weekend. Friday I woke up with a sore right shoulder.. which unfortunately is my dominant arm. Couldn't lift my arm to do anything much. Praying it gets better asap because i have things to do!!! lol.. also really is messing up my sleeping since I can't sleep on that side either.

Gotta do store pickups tonight so we can have groceries. We technically "meal planned" a couple of meals this week, so we are ahead of the game for a day or so there.
Last post by Roscoe - March 25, 2024, 01:28:50 AM
Lawd. Jerm forevermore preached. Absolutely awesome presence of God. Very much enjoyed it. Good food too...and Jerm got to drive Clara the A afterwards...
Last post by The Purple Fuzzy - March 24, 2024, 05:15:30 PM
I had leftover pizza.
Last post by Roscoe - March 24, 2024, 04:14:43 PM
Urgh. Up this morning, meat on the smoker. Looking forward to Church at 2...
Last post by Roscoe - March 23, 2024, 08:37:08 PM
Shew lawd. Drove some poles in the ground, strung some rope posted some signs. All to try to keep the eclipse viewers from demolishing our little church property. 
Its nearly 4 pm and ive gotten nothing I needed to get done, done.
Last post by Backseat Radio - March 22, 2024, 04:52:59 PM
I was at the church last night from 4:30 PM till 2:30 AM helping with the media room move. Pastor was there well past 2:30 AM working on programming the new setup. Our new desks got stuck in shipping so we're still waiting on them. We set the equipment up on 2 6ft folding tables in the meantime.

I'm running on caffeine today to stay alert at work.
Last post by Nelle - March 22, 2024, 01:25:21 PM
Jealouuuuuuuuus. of you seeing Kim.. let's be real here. LOL... I kid Jeremy! I've never had the pleasure of meeting you yet!

@Work.

Feeling a bit off this AM, but hoping the day gets better!