Main Menu

GP, Bring old posters back to heaven, drag 'em back to Sharing 497

Started by Roscoe, December 14, 2014, 01:34:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

:smirk2:

I don't like humans. 

Shew. 

I don't like to be out in public any, but especially this time of year around Christmas, and in sicko season.  Everybody a hackin' and a carryin' on.  Yuck.  Get thee away from me all of thee and thine germs, and the screaming children and all of it...ew.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Chseeads on December 23, 2014, 03:59:37 AM

I don't like humans. 

Shew. 

I don't like to be out in public any, but especially this time of year around Christmas, and in sicko season.  Everybody a hackin' and a carryin' on.  Yuck.  Get thee away from me all of thee and thine germs, and the screaming children and all of it...ew.

:stupid:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on December 23, 2014, 03:59:37 AM

I don't like humans. 

Shew. 

:stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

And I just received some very good news. I have one key supervisor who has made my life, and more particularly, my chief's life, a living hell. Acts bipolar, lets guys who are his "friends" tell him everything and believes them, even though they are as competent and useful as a concrete fire extinguisher...(they as messed up as a soup sandwich)....it's been a prayer that he would go somewhere else, but with his actions and the salary he makes, which is well into 6 figures, we figured we were stuck with him. At 8 ish, my chief texted me to go to one of our political sites and read. I did. He's outta here! Going to become some senior consulting firm partner. :happydance: :happydance:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

Did poop and cards and errands. 

No more work till Friday either I guess....that'll be poop and apartments.

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on December 24, 2014, 01:04:43 AM
I have to work tomorrow, then I'm off till Monday.

Same here.

Found out a very close friend and elder found out she has cancer today, of the lung I'm presuming, since they did a lung biopsy. What a week to find out. Ugh. I was a mess earlier.  Her whole family besides her are backslidden. I've always been close with her youngest son. Went to HS with him, plus a plethora of other history. :sadbounce: :smirk2:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Ashlee

:hi:  hello all!  I don't sleep much anymore. lol  So here I am!

Lynx

No, THERE you are.  I'm here, you're there.  In fact everyone here is there.  I'm the only one here who is here.  All the rest of you are there.

But then... that's neither here nor there.  :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

:pound: Isaac, that made my walnut sized brain hurt. :lol:
Morning, all. My vacation is going by too fast, but man, I am enjoying it.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Heather

:hi: Hi Ashlee!! Don't let Isaac scare you away.

Those who have stayed my friend on Facebook, prepare yourself. The matching pajama family photos will be taken tonight.  :cool:

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Heather

Somehow I got a few of Brandon and I, but we forgot as a family to take pictures. I have no idea what happened. I think it was between my sister leaving early [she had to be at work super early yesterday morning] and mamaw's dude being a crabby, old, now blind man.  :-( Maybe by next year he'll kick it [finally] and we can have a good Christmas.

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Merry Christmas, all. We've read the Christmas story, opened the presents, and ate the steak. now it's on with the regular 'blah" day. For some reason, I just don't feel festive much anymore. I'm sure a shrink would say it's because Daddy's gone and Mama's in a nursing home, and that may be right...anyhow, I'm blessed, and thankful- but still a Scrooge. :smirk2:

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Chseeads

Didn't do anything festive.  Bah to all that. 

I piddled around outside quite a bit, admired the fowl, walked around in the woods, what have you. 

Dad fell in the bathroom this afternoon.  Poor old decrepit folk.  *sigh*

Went to church tonight, came home.

Lynx

We had our normal Christmas Eve supper and Christmas Day breakfast this year.  A good time was had by all and antacids were had by some. 

Every time I hear people complaining about their families I am reminded to be thankful for mine.  Nobody got drunk, started an argument and/or had a fight.  Everyone enjoyed the party and had fun.  Christian families rock.

Wish y'all were here.  Even Seth, cause I've never met him yet.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

True Christian families maybe...but my family claims to be Christian, and no one has ever gotten drunk and started fistfights or whatever, but arguing? Yeah, no holiday was ever complete without dad exploding over some trivial little thing and the rest of the day was ruined.

And my parents wonder why I choose to either work or make other plans on the holidays.

I went over to their house this year. Did my obligatory visit and got my gift. (Which was actually a nice one...surprised me!) but while I was there I was subjected to hearing about how awful my brothers are for not coming over for any of the holidays, and how they miss everyone else...ok. I'm here. I made the effort to come over (even when I would rather not at all) and yet instead of enjoying the one child that actually cares a little and has bent over backwards to take care of them the last 6 or so years...all I hear is how unsatisfied they are with the current situation and they want something different.

Ok. Great.

/rant

Signed, Chopped Liver.

MelodyB

Anyway. My Birthday and Christmas was great despite the parents attitude. For my Birthday, MawMaw made me breakfast in bed, and then I had to go to work. I got back and Krissy wanted me to stop by and she had a Car seat for me, for Olivia to safely ride in my car. And MawMaw bought me an insulated cup with my favorite teams logo on it. Wesley brought us McDs for supper. The next day, mom and dad made me dinner and filled my car up with gas for a gift. That was also awesome. Lol Then a few days later I went with my aunt to pick up her sister and nephew from New Orleans airport and they bought my dinner at Texas Roadhouse, and got me some perfume for my Birthday, and a juicer for Christmas!! I have been talking about juicing for about two years now, and I finally got a juicer! Then at work, my secret Santa got me the fishing pole kit I posted on FB that I wanted, totally made my day! Sunday, my friend at church gave me a WM bag FULL of all my favorite candy, now I have a stash that will last till at least September! After that, on Christmas Eve I was at work and we got some toaster ovens in, I cashed in my appliance points and got that cause I really wanted a toaster oven for when I move out on my own...then yesterday, we watched the girls open their presents, ate breakfast at Krissys, I came home (I woke up SICK Cmas morning) took a nap for an hour, then went to MawMaws sons house for a huge lunch. Got more body wash and girly stuff there as a gift, and then went to Mom and dad's apartment to visit and they gave me hubcaps for my car! Yay! They all match now and there are 4! Instead of 2. Lol then it was back to Krissys for lasagna and pie.

I had a pretty good holiday!

But now I'm sick. I thought I was sick yesterday, but I threw up quite a few times during the night and now I'm wide awake, feeling awful.

Merry Christmas!

Roscoe

Well....Glad you had a mostly good holiday, Mel. Hate that you are sick.
I've been enjoying my vacation. Sadly, after tomorrow, I will be back on normal schedule...

The Purple Fuzzy