News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Lynx hits some licks in his music mix, just to get his kicks, in SHARING 496

Started by Lynx, October 03, 2014, 11:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Well I got tired of waiting... We were already on page 21 and nobody had started a new thread. 

Ah well.  New sharing thread open.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Quote from: Lynx on October 03, 2014, 11:47:51 PM
Well I got tired of waiting... We were already on page 21 and nobody had started a new thread. 

Ah well.  New sharing thread open.
Yeah, I couldn't think of a rhyming name....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Chseeads

You're weirdos. 

I took the Morrises back to Columbus.  I got soooooooo sleepy on the way back home.  Holy smokes.  I hate being sleepy trying to drive. 

Roscoe

A pox/smite on Cheesehead for his snide comment in the now closed sharing thread.. :pound:
And good day, all. Got up this morning and took one of my spiritual heros, Sis Hattie, car shopping. Seems her 2004 Civic was totalled Tuesday when a deer "with a hatrack on its head" jumped out in front of her and proceeded to demolish her car.
She'd been planning on buying a new car anyway, but kinda had her plans accelerated. She told me she wanted me to go with her, since she figured a car salesman would look at a 70 year old widow lady much the same way a lion would a steak in regards to her pocketbook.. After testdriving a couple of cars, one of which being the new 2015 Chrysler 200 (a car that I will look at should Lou require a car) she bought a 2014 Honda Accord. We managed to get what I felt was a decent deal on it, although I was kind of handicapped on jewing them by Sis Hattie's adult grandson, who wanted to go along. Decent guy, but completely destroyed my chances of talking them into deeper discounts than they gave....
Now I'm trying to decide how I will squander the rest of my Saturday. :p
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

Dad is off the ventilator as of Friday morning, and was placed in a regular room today. Monday they will make a decision on if to put a pacemaker like thing in his heart or not. His heart wals are paper thin they said and one more episode just half the severity of this last one will defienitly take him out next time.

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

Went garage sale-ing this morning. Came away with two vintage tennis racquets at an Estate sale.

Also just made the best shepherds pie ever.  :fork:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

mini

I too went to a garage sale.  Made a good deal on a guitar.  Old brand I have never heard of, found out later it was a 1974 guitar.  In today's money it would have sold for $600+new! I bought it for a few dollars and it was in new condition.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

Quote from: MelodyB on October 04, 2014, 10:24:45 PM
Dad is off the ventilator as of Friday morning, and was placed in a regular room today. Monday they will make a decision on if to put a pacemaker like thing in his heart or not. His heart wals are paper thin they said and one more episode just half the severity of this last one will defienitly take him out next time.

* Chseeads hugs Poopsie

Lynx

mini - what styles of music do you play?  Want to get together on some recordings?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

mini

I really don't.  I just happen to have a ever expanding collection of guitars.  I think it's high time I learn to play.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

Started today by having to go get grandma out of the floor again. 

:smirk2:

Roscoe

If it wouldn't be taken wrong, I'd make the observation that it must run in the family, since you've mentioned sleeping in the floor yourself...
Went to work, then to church. Bro Papa preached. Came home. :smirk:

The Purple Fuzzy

Had a storm come through this morning and knock off the electricity for a while.  It came back on right before I needed to leave for work.

sunlight

MelodyB

Well, it's touch and go. Dad's pressure is dangerously low and they have been fighting with it all night to keep it regulated. We thought he was getting better and other things keep happening.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

sunlight

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

Lynx

Er... mini I don't follow.  If you don't play guitar, why do you have a collection of them?  Collectibles as investment?
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Praying, Mel..
Got parts in for the stinkin' Lincoln today. The UPS guy saw my Corvette and asked about it, said his cousin wants one bad...I priced it to him, and he said they'd be back to look at it. Maybe it'll sell. If it does, I'll take Lou on a weekend getaway, buy a ham radio item I want, and squirrel back a grand or so into the "pay off debt" fund.  I doubt they'll even show back up, though. I'm beginning to thing I will own this particular Corvette for a lifetime. Why I couldn't have had this problem with the '93 Corvette I loved, I don't understand. That one sold the minute I put it up for sale. :sadbounce:

mini

Quote from: Lynx on October 06, 2014, 10:39:27 PM
Er... mini I don't follow.  If you don't play guitar, why do you have a collection of them?  Collectibles as investment?

Cause I like them.  And I like to pick at them.