News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

In Sharing 492, Have Your Cake And Eat It Too

Started by Chseeads, February 22, 2014, 11:32:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melody

Feeling stirred today. Can you FB friends tell?  LOL.

So over women/girls being deceived that that beauty and power is their sexual attraction.  It's in and outside the church. Their esteem is in their looks, ridden with comparisons. 

If we are separate from the world then we aren't going to even use the same perspectives as the world that defies the sovereignty of God. 

Lynx

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on March 17, 2014, 03:51:16 PM
:hi: I'm at work.
HEY! That W word is cussing in these parts. Go wash your mouth out with chocolate.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Went to Bedford to feed store and grocery store. 

I need a vacation.

Roscoe

Worked all day, then rode BACK to Little Rock with Bro Wilson for visititation for  Bro Wayne Rowley Sr.'s visitation...got to see a ton of men of God that I highly esteem, plus had a great visit with Bro Wilson. Now I'm back home, fixing to crash for the night so I can do it all again tomorrow.......
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Newsman

The Purple Fuzzy

It was so nice to have a little extra daylight last night when I got home from work.  I had bought a few tomato plants this weekend (one of those little 6 packs), so last night I put them in some bigger pots until we can get the ground tilled.

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

Nary a soul around these parts today.

Lunch: shrimp pasta with lemon, tomatoes and spinach.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Heather

Got off work yesterday at 510. Was scheduled to be off at 1. More money though folks.

School today. Work all day again tomorrow. Lets see if my English teacher will actually have class tonight......
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

Bad day at work today...or at least it started bad. God gave me a peace though, and it has gotten better. Now I'm home resting and playing with the ham radio
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

taco_harvell

Passed out today so doctor tomorrow.

I don't get some people. 
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

You're certainly big enough to be more than one person. 

Quote from a book I once read - "When he sat he looked like he was standing, and when he was standing he looked like three other guys."
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

:stupid:

:laughhard:
Morning, all. I'm back at work. Just  today and tomorrow between me and a weekend..... :clap:

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

Quote from: mini on March 19, 2014, 01:06:10 AM
Hi.  I'm some people.

:ugly:
Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 19, 2014, 10:28:16 AM
You're certainly big enough to be more than one person. 

Quote from a book I once read - "When he sat he looked like he was standing, and when he was standing he looked like three other guys."

Mini - I think he just called you fat.

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on March 19, 2014, 01:50:03 PM
Argh.  Sinus headache this morning. :pound:

I have one as well. Well headache anyway - it's not sinus though.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

No, I was calling him tall. Were I calling him fat, I would have used a very different joke.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

My :stupid: sign however WAS referring to Mini-ster's girth. :ugly:

Melody

I'd just respond as so...

MsJennJenn

Eating my small spinach salad and baked potato for lunch.  :fork:

Is it nap time yet?  :sleep:
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Chseeads

Took dad to the eye doctor today and looked at an incubator an IU professor wants to give me....good gravy it's huge, I don't know if I can take it or not since it's so huge...I was planning to get it today, not knowing it was as huge as it is, but they couldn't get it out of the back of the lab till some other stuff is moved out of the way, so I have to think about it and let her know....  :smirk2:

Came home and went and hauled in a couple loads of hay.

I need to tend fowl.

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

Chseeads

Allow me to peck your eyes out to demonstrate.

The Purple Fuzzy

I keep thinking about getting about 4 hens.  Can't make up my mind.

Chseeads

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on March 19, 2014, 09:48:19 PM
I keep thinking about getting about 4 hens.  Can't make up my mind.

Well duh, DO IT.  :hypocrite:

There was a bird in our chimney today.  I had to fish it out while ago.  A wild bird, not my bird.  :P

And earlier when I was in the chicken house getting eggs, I heard something that sounded like a moose bellowing and thought, what in the world was that?  When I came out of the chicken house, the chickens that were nearby were all looking down at the road, and there was all my sister's cows....  And as quickly as they came, they turned around and ran back down the road.  A goat untied the gate or something? :eyebrow:

I'm eating a salad.