News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

I bought it for the single...

Started by mini, October 28, 2011, 03:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

From a blog I read:

Every Friday, I post a series of unrelated questions meant to spark conversation in the comments. Answer one, answer all, respond to someone else's reply, whatever you want. Very casual. On to this week's topics of discussion...

Think back to your CD (or tape or record) collection. You probably bought a lot of albums because you liked one song you heard on the radio. Which "I bought it for the single" album was the most disappointing?
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mini

I remember hearing a group on a music sampler cd I got that was great.  The song was enough to make you want to hear more by the group.  So I went to Mardel's and they had a cd that you could listen to by the group.  Popped it in...listened to about 2 minutes of it, and went put it back on the shelf and walked out.  It was terrible.  The one song I heard was the only good one, and it was diminished by the awfulness of the rest of the album.  LOL
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller