News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

The Pick on Roscoe Thread

Started by Scott, September 26, 2011, 07:12:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

:freaky2: :freaky2: :freaky2: :freaky2:             :freaky2: :freaky2: :freaky2: :freaky2:

Q:  How many cops does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A: Just one, but he is never around when you need him.

One night a police officer was staking out a particularly rowdy bar for possible DUI violations. At closing time, he saw a fellow stumble out of the bar, trip on the curb and try his keys on five different cars before he found his. The man sat in the front seat fumbling around with his keys for several minutes.

Meanwhile, all the other patrons left the bar and drove off. Finally he started his engine and began to pull away. The police officer was waiting for him. As soon as he pulled onto the street, the officer stopped him, read him his rights and administered the breathalyzer test to determine his blood-alcohol content.

The results showed a reading of 0.0.

The puzzled officer demanded to know how that could be. The driver replied, "Tonight I'm the designated decoy."

Q:
How many cop jokes are there?

A:
Just two, all the rest are true!
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

mini

I heard through the grapevine we need to have special prayer for Roscoe tonight.  He is about to be killed by LouLou...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Melody

My pastor said pray specifics so I think we need to know the story that we may better intercede. ;P

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on September 27, 2011, 02:01:29 AM
I heard through the grapevine we need to have special prayer for Roscoe tonight.  He is about to be killed by LouLou...
Quote from: MellowYellow on September 27, 2011, 03:24:08 AM
My pastor said pray specifics so I think we need to know the story that we may better intercede. ;P
She didn't kill me! :clap: I *might* have came home with a new automotive item,of which she was predisposed to dislike..... :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

I glanced at the title of this thread and thought it said "The Pick Your Nose Thread" lol

Chseeads

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on September 27, 2011, 01:09:09 PM
I glanced at the title of this thread and thought it said "The Pick Your Nose Thread" lol

Same difference.